Erotic Tale with aunties

The night sky was shining

The night sky was shining. Jungkook couldn't stop gazing at the stars and his moon sitting with Jimin and other friends.

Licking his lip ring, Jungkook kept staring at Tae who finally turned his gaze to Jungkook and blushed hard.

They were getting married in less than 24 hours.

Oh, Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement and madness.

He saw all the aunties gathering around. In the midst of the aunties there were many young women constantly gawking at Jungkook.

At first, he thought they were ogling at him but no – wait –

What the fuck !

Those girls were glaring angrily at him.

What?

This had never happened.

What had Jungkook done?

Aunt Sal came to the center and clapped her hands. She was the star of the village. And this was her favorite ceremony.

The Naughty Night.

They generally held this for the arranged marriage couples to make them comfortable for their first night.

The beauty of this ceremony was that all the ladies – only ladies shared their beautiful experience with the couple.

And no parents or older relative of the couple was allowed so they would be totally comfortable.

"We are gathered here for our favorite Naughty Night since Tae and Jungkook are getting married tomorrow evening. One thing to remember here – now – this evening is that don't feel any shames. Share all your fantasies with us and we will try to help you out."

The crowd cheered for Aunt Sal and Jungkook blushed looking at Tae who was giggling with Jimin.

"Is this okay with you Jungkook?" sweetly aunt Sal asked for Jungkook's permission and he nodded his head.

All the older women began to whistle and clap.

"So, my first question to you is," Aunt Sal sat on the chair, "what attracted you first in Taehyung? Your match is very unique. We have had so many arranged marriages – but – a boy coming from city and suddenly selecting a boy for marriage. A boy he has never met before or seen before is rarest of all. So – what was is in Tae that attracted you so much that you just wanted him as your husband."

Tae pouted and blinked waiting for his husband to say something.

Was he gonna reveal the waterfall story?

"Um – can I ask him if he is comfortable with me telling the waterfall story?" Jungkook asked showing his bunny teeth.

Tae's mouth was open and he looked everywhere. The aunties were waiting for his reply – the girls – they looked unhappy.