Chapter three

Kenji Kishimoto

Well, this is my final goodbye

I'm currently walking with J, after she snapped on Warner. I don't know what that was, but I didn't like it. Especially Warner's look after we were leaving.

"What the hell was that, princess?"

"I don't know.", she shrugs. There is guilt in her voice, "What has gotten into me?"

"Hey, it's okay. We all have hard days.", I hold her hand, and rub my thumb over her palm to reassure her.

"I know, it's just.", she sigh, "I've been feeling weird lately. Like something bad will happen, and it's torturing me constantly."

"What? How don't I know about any of this? What's going on?"

"I'm sorry, I just. I didn't know what to say. I've been having this awful nightmares every night. For two weeks already. And it's always Anderson. Every damn night."

I freeze. I look at her, not knowing what to say about this. That dude is dead for good. But when she say it like this. I really don't know what to believe anymore.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about this now. It's your day.", she shakes her head.

"No. Don't apologize. There is nothing you should apologize for, princess. I just,", I take a deep breath, shoving all bad thoughts away, "He's dead. You know that, right?"

"Yes. Yes, I know that. It's just weird, you know? Like I understand that my past will always haunt me, but what happened now? Why, all of the sudden, I dream every night about him? It never happened before."

"I don't know J... I really don't."

"Anywayss...", she pretends like nothing happened right now, "You want to propose, did I hear that well?", she asks with playful smile.

"Oh yeah.", I reply with big grin.

If she doesn't want to talk about it, I won't push her. She knows I will always be here for her, to listen to her, or to give her any advice. She can cry on my shoulder, or simply say nothing, just sit with me, if that will make her feel better.

We kept talking about how should I propose, what ring should I get, do I have to do it randomly, or make some romantic dinner, when is the best timing et cetera.

***************

We are sitting on a couch right now. We watched couple cartoons. Tangled – my favorite, Lion King – her favorite, Toy story – no one's favorite, but that shit is good, and right now we are watching Dumbo. I don't know why we are watching cartoon for 4 year olds, but J wanted to watch it, so why not? She never gets bored from watching TV with me, and I love her for that. Of course, I watch cartoons with Naz as well, but J and I could do it for whole day.