Chapter seven

Kenji Kishimoto

6 hours earlier

6 hours earlier

After waking up and escaping the bed without waking up Nazeera I'm covered in sweat. I swear this is full time training.

I just found the perfect outfit. Elegant but not way too much, I don't want to be suspicious.

If Warner was less pain in the ass than he is, I would ask him for help, but this way? It was a thousand times harder.

Since I didn't sleep at all after last night, I had time to plan everything.

Go to the grocery and buy everything we need. Then come to J's place so she can help me make it all cute and rainbows, that's what she's best at. After that, picking up Naz and heading to the beach for a picnic.

Here comes the tricky part.

She thinks we're going to the restaurant, and I don't want her to doubt it after she sees we're not driving in the right direction. So the place of proposal needs to be close to the restaurant, but not so close so we can have our privacy and the place must be romantic enough. Also, her favorite part of the day is sunset - so basic - so it would be perfect to catch the golden hour.

Anything missing?

The most important part. The. Ring.

I texted Jules and she said she will see what she can do. Said she knows that Adam knows someone who can do it in no time. I'm leaning on you, princess, don't screw me up.

But what will I say? How will I propose? I have no idea. Nazeera and I have a strange way of showing love. We mostly cringe on all cheesy couples - such as Warner and J - but we have phases, let's say it that way.

Nazeera usually shows her love by biting, and I show my by farting in her face probably. But since she's burping in my face like nothing, I guess we're good.

Supreme commander of Asia burping in my face.

But as time is passing I feel like our bond is growing stronger and stronger. I want to be the father of her children, and I want for her to feel safe when she's with me. Every time she has a bad day, I want for her to come, and scream on my shoulder about how she hates the whole world, while I'm convincing her not to kill the next person she sees.

All these thoughts are passing through my mind, and I'm already done with buying supplies.

Cute box, blanket, snacks - J told me to buy a bunch of those for some reason - some fruit, and a cake. What will I do with cake? No idea. J just said buy it. What she didn't say to buy is alcohol, so I bought it myself.

I know Nazeera likes white wine, so I bought a more expensive one, which we buy for only special occasions.

I park in front of Warner's house, and there is no Warner's car. Thank God.