Notes

So, I know you people are wondering: What kind of Kung Fu style was Sonic doing during his fight against Tai Lung with Po and what kind did I give him? Well here is what is your answer...

What his Kung Fu style is:

Sonic the Hedgehog displays incredible super speed and agility. If I were to give him a Kung Fu style based on his characteristics from the Paramount movie, he might be associated with a style that emphasizes quick movements and evasion techniques. One possible style that aligns with these characteristics is Wing Chun and Northern Shaolin Kung Fu.

Why these two Kung Fu styles fit perfectly with him:

Wing Chun focuses on close-range combat and quick strikes, making it suitable for a character like Sonic who relies on rapid movements and reflexes. Additionally, Wing Chun emphasizes the efficiency of movement, which could complement Sonic's energetic and dynamic combat style.

Northern Shaolin is known for its dynamic and acrobatic movements, as well as its emphasis on agility, speed, and jumping. These traits also align with Sonic's speed, making Northern Shaolin a suitable style to associate with him.

Here is a description of his animal Kung Fu style called, you guessed it... "Hedgehog style":

Sonic's fighting style is fast, agile, and cocky. While there is no "Hedgehog style" of Kung-Fu, Sonic's fighting style is based on and resembles a combination of Wing Chun and Northern Shaolin. Sonic discovers that for him to become the Dragon Warrior along with Po, he must learn to control his emotions that are linked to his bio-electrokinesis while fighting. In the end, Sonic created his own style that combined his Kung Fu skills with his super speed and electrical energy. Sonic can infusing and utilizing his bio-electricity with his physical fighting skills into combat, although sometimes he does and sometimes doesn't. He mainly relies on using his legs and feet, since the majority of his power lies in his legs, focusing on using speed and strength while channeling his bio-electricity in his lower limbs, giving him the ability to generate and deliver swift, wide-ranged extremely fast, and strong kicks such as flying forward kicks, axe kicks, and roundhouse kicks, though sometimes in his hands and arms for lighting-fast hooks, thrust, and uppercut punches, in cases when they are necessary. Sonic primarily employs physical combat and uses powerful waves of chaos energy to attack from afar. His super speed, enhanced senses, and impressive maneuverability and agility make him difficult to tag in combat, as he deftly weaves around incoming attacks, overwhelms opponents with a series of momentum-fueled strikes, takes advantage of his foe's hatred of him to distract them with taunts, counter attacks with blinding speed, and delivers a series of combat attack barrages along with his spin attacks, making him a formidable opponent for heroes and villains alike.

In development and coming soon...

AND