Surprise In Paris (Cameron)

Okay So From Now On, If I Know I Can't Write A Long Imagine I'll Make Short Imagines😜👌🏼 I Think It's A Good Idea So Yeah!😜😌
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's P.O.V

So I've Had This Whole Event Planned Out For Y/n. We Are Currently In Paris For A Trip But I Secretly Planned To Surprise Y/n Here Since It Is The "City Of Love"... I Was Gonna Propose/ Ask Her To Marry Me. We've Been Together For Almost 3 Years Now And I Couldn't Be Any Happier With Her. Everything Has To Be Perfect And Hopefully She Says Yes.

Right Now I'm Sitting At The Balcony Table With Y/n Eating Breakfast Even Though It's Noon...
After Breakfast I Told Y/n To Get Ready.

"Do We Have To Go Out? I Just Wanna Stay Inside And Cuddle And Have A Lazy Day" Y/n Said.

"Well If You Stay Inside You Won't See What I Have Planned Later On But It's A Surprise" I Told Her.

"Well I Do Like Surprises So I Guess I'll Get Ready" She Told Me.

"Wear The Dress That I Bought You. I Like How It Looks On You."

"Okay" She Said Walking Into The Bathroom.

**
After Y/n And I Got Ready It Was Already 3:00 And I Planned On Getting To The Eiffel Tower At 4:00. It Wasn't A Long Drive But There Was Always Traffic.

As We Drove The Eiffel Came In View...

"Cam Please Tell Me We're Not Going To The Eiffel Tower" Y/n Said With A Huge Smile On Her Face. "I've Always Wanted To Go Here Ever Since We Came."

"Well That's Where I'm Taking You"

**
As We Arrived To The Water Fountain Near The Eiffel Tower I Turned To Y/n.

"Okay. When We Get Out I Have A Surprise And Then We Could Go To The Top Of The Eiffel Tower."

"Okay"

We Both Exited The Car And Walked To Where I Placed 2 Balloons Of Minnie And Mickey Mouse💕
I Untied To The Balloons That Were Tied To The Railing And Handed Them To Her.

When I Got Down On 1 Knee Y/n's Hand Hit Against Her Lips.

"Ever Since We've Been Dating I've Always Knew You Were The Right One For Me. Through All Our Fights And Happiness I Will Forever Love You And Cherish You. You Will Always Be My True Love Unless Death And All I Wanna Say Is Will You Y/n Y/l/n Marry Me And Be My Wife?"

"YES!"

As Y/n Said Yes I Picked Her Up And Kissed Her Lips.

***
-1Month Later-
From That Day On Forward Y/n And I Have Been Together No Matter What... And Now We Are Expecting Our First Baby😌💕👶🏼

_________________________________________

OMG HEY GUYS
THOUGHT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN? HA IM BACK BITCHES (Not Really Bitches Bc I Love You All😀😂💕)

But OMG I FEEL LIKE THIS IMAGINE SUCKED ASS😒😳😭

But UGHHHH I Need To Improve....

Love,
~ALEXII👅😏💕