Contest Imagine (All Magcon)

Apparently I Have To Start Writing Now But Whatever... Idk What To Name It Or What Picture To Put.....
~Enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V
Today Was My First Day At This New School In California. Me And My Family Just Moved Here From Texas (Go Along With It)...

As I'm Walking Down The Hall Im Looking At My Schedule Looking For My Classroom... I Finally Find My Room Number 378. As I Walk Into The Classroom I See 12 People Sitting At Desk. There's Only 1 Girl With Reddish Curly Hair.

As I Walk In Further A Boy With Bright Blue Eyes Come Up To Me.

"Hey I'm Nash" He Says

"Y/n" I Replied.

"Let Me Introduce You To Everyone"

Before I Could Say Anything He Calls For The Classes Attention.

"Guys I Want You To Meet Y/n"

"Hey I'm Cameron" A Boy With Brown Hair Said.

"Hi I'm Matt" Says A Boy Eating A Bagel

"I'm Carter" Says A Boy, Who Looks Asian, Wearing A Snapback.

"Hi I'm Shawn" Says A Boy With A Guitar Case Next To His Desk.

"I'm Jacob Whitesides" Says The Boys Next To Him With A Journal And Also A Guitar.

"I'm Jack J" Says A Boy With Blonde Hair. "But You Could Call Me Johnson Or JJ."

"And I'm Jack G" Said The Boy Next To Him With Nice Eyebrows And Jawline.

"I'm Aaron" Says A Boy With Curly Hair.

"I'm Taylor Caniff" A Boy With A Tye Dye Shirt With His Face On It And A Bandana Tied Around His Head.

"I'm Hayes... Nash's Younger Brother" A Boy With The Same Blue Eyes As Nash Says.

"I'm Mahogany" Says The Girl With Red Curly Hair And Cat Ears.

"Well I'm Y/n Again" I Say Awkwardly.

"Where Are You From?" Asked Matt.

"Texas" I Say.

"Hey! Our Next Magcon Show Is In Texas." Says Hayes.

"What's Magcon?" I Asked Confused Of The Word.

"It Stands For Meet And Greet Convention." Says Nash. "We're Part Of It."

"We Started Off Making Vines On Vine And Now We're Here Traveling Around The U.S Meeting Or Fans." Says Cameron.

"That's Cool I Guess" I Say. "Is It Fun?"

"Of Course! We Get To Travel And Meet The People Who Made Us Who We Are Now." Says Aaron.

"At Least You Have Fans That Support You" I Said Smiling...

"Yep... We're Just Here Temporarily, Right After This Week We're Back On Tour" Said Cameron

"What! I Just Got Here And My Only "Friends" Or People I Know Are Leaving! That's Great!" I Said

"Maybe You Could Come On Tour With Us" "Said Mahogany.

"REALLY?" I Said

"Yeah Really We Could Ask Bart..." Said Hayes.

*Time Passes By*

After That Week Of School I Was On Tour With Magcon! I Finally Got My Mom And Dad To Agree To It And Also Bart, Since The Guys Begged Them.
Being On Tour Is Fun And At Least I Made New Friends Instantly. I'm Glad To Be Part Of The Magcon Family💪
-------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAOO THAT SUCKED😂😂💀🐸☕️
But Yay Update
Thanks For Fucking 9K (9.12K To Be Exact)
Keep Going And See If We Could Make It To 10K😍💪😂
I'm In A Really Bitchy Mood So Any Little Thing Would Piss Me Off So Yeah Sorry😑😂💀

BUT ANYWAYYYYYSSS
LOVE,
~ALEXII😍💪🙏