Meeting Him (Aaron)

Hope You Get Better Aaron
~Love You💕😘
---------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V
Today I Was Meeting One Of My Best Friends!
I Would Call Him Someone Who I Know But Don't Know.
We Met On Twitter He's Famous! He Used To Be Part Of Magcon Until It Ended.
We Started Talking When I Was Fangirling And He Retweeted And Replied Back. After That I Guess We Grew Closer. We've Never Met Though. Only Pictures. I Noticed We Have A Lot In Common. I Just Can't Wait To Meet Him.

**Skip To Meeting Date**

*Beep,Beep,Beep*

I Brought Out My Hand And Hit The Snooze Button. The Clock Read 10:00am And Aaron Was Suppose To Arrive Around 12:00 Noon So I Still Had Time To Get Ready. In Boston It's Almost Fall So I Decided To Wear A Crop Top (Not Too Short) That Said 'Mentally Dating Nash Grier' And Jeans With Combat Boots.

I Always Wanted To Meet Nash. He's So Cute Other Than Aaron (Of Course💕😂).

----Time Changing----

I Looked At The Clock And It Was Now 11:30.
I Got All My Things And Headed To The Airport.
When I Arrived I Texted Aaron.

To Aaron:
Hey I Just Arrived To The Airport!❤️

From Aaron:
Hey! We Just Landed. See You Soon!❤️

We? I Thought? Did He Bring His Mom Or Something? Idk I'll Just Wait And See.....

About 20 Minutes Passed And I Was Sitting Down Waiting And I Was Just Knocked Out Of My Thoughts When I Heard My Name.

"Y/N!!!" I Heard. I Looked Up To See Aaron.

"AARONN!!" I Screamed

I Got Up And Ran Towards Him. When We Reached I Was Lifted In The Air With My Legs Wrapped Around Aaron's Waist And Arms Around His Neck. His Hands Moving Down My Lower Back And Onto My Waist. We Stayed Like That For A Good 5 Minutes. We Finally Let Go And Then Someone Cleared Their Throats.

"Hey!" They Said. I Looked Behind Aaron To See Nash, Matthew, Taylor, Shawn, Mahogany, Cameron, Jack G, And Jack J.

"Hey" I Said While Smiling. "Nice To Meet You Guys."

"You Too" They All Said.

"Sorry I Didn't Tell You. I Wanted To Surprise You Or Something Like That." Aaron Said While Giving A Nervous Smile.

"It's Okay! We Have Enough Room For All Of Them! But Most Have To Share A Room!" I Said

"That's Okay." Aaron Said.

"So Let's Go!" I Said

***At The House***

"So We Are Here!" I Said

"WOAH! This House Is Huge!" Matthew Said. "How Many People Live Here?"

"Just Me And My Mom" I Said. "But She's Always On Business Trips So It's Just Me All Alone"

"Okay Cool" MATT Said.

When All Of Us Were Inside The House We Made Sleeping Arrangements. There Were 10 Of Us And 5 Bedrooms.
Jack And Jack Shared One.
Mahogany And Shawn Shared One.
Cameron And Nash Shared A Room.
And Matt And TAYLOR Shared A Room.
Then It Was Me And Aaron Sharing A Room And I Could Tell We Were Both Happy!

Once Everyone Was Settled We All Went In To The Kitchen.

"What Do You Guys What To Eat?" I Asked.

They All Looked At Each Other. "PIZZA!" They Shouted.

"Pizza It Is Then!😂" I Said Laughing.
***********
After Getting Pizza We All Went Into The Living Room And Ate While Watching A Movie. I Guess Everyone Was Tired Cause Most Of The Were Passed Out😂.

"I Guess It's Time For Bed!" I Shouted Causing Everyone To Jump Making Me Chuckle.

"Yeah Let's Go To Bed!" Mahogany Said.

Everyone Was In Their Bed Sleeping And Me And Aaron Were In My Room Laying On The Bed. There WS Kind If An Awkward Silence Until Aaron Broke It.

"Hey Y/n I Wanted To Know Something." He Said

"Yeah?" I Replied Shifting To My Side To Face Him.

"Do You Wanna Go On Like .. An Umm... Date??
It's Okay If You Don't Want To I Totally Understand If You Don't. You Know What, Forget I- ," I Cut Aaron Off.

"I Would Love To Aaron." I Said Smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Then We Could Become Even More Closer." He Said Moving Closer To Me.

"Yeah!" I Said Kissing His Cheek Making Him Blush.

"Okay I'm Tired Now. Let's Get Some Sleep." He Said Kissing My Forehead.

"I Agree!" I Said Before Turning The Other Way.

I Was Dozing Off Until I Felt A Pair Of Arms Slither Around My Waist And Pulling Me Back. I Noticed It Was Aaron. I Smiled At The Thought Of Us Cuddling. After Our Our Date I Know This Is Gonna Be The Start Of Something That's Gonna Mean The Most To Me. Along With New Friends😂😌❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I Hope You Liked It!✊😍
I Wish I Had An Internet Bestfriend Who I Could Meet! But Hey Things Just Don't Happen!😭😩✊

There May Or May Not Be A Part 2 Depending On How I'm Feeling😏😈.

But Love You All
~Alexii😏😇💭💋💘💕❤️

P.S: I'm Updating Another Imagine Later Today!😌🙏😱😜