Meeting Him (Aaron) Part 2

The 1st Part Is On The Previous Chapter. I Just Didn't Label It As Part 1!✊ Hope You Enjoy This One💕😘
----------------------------------------------------------------
*** 5-6 Months Later***
Y/n P.O.V
It's Been A Few Months Since Me And Aaron Met! A Lot Has Happened. Well My Mom Died In A Car Crash On Her Way Home To Visit From Her Business Trip. Luckily I Had Aaron And The Rest Of The Crew To Comfort Me. After 1 Month Since The Accident Aaron Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend. Of Course I Said Yes! We've Became Closer. Me, Aaron, And The Rest If The Crew Moved Into A Bigger House! (So We Wouldn't Share Rooms😂).

"Y/n!!" I Heard Aaron Call.

"YEAH?!" I Yelled Back.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS!" He Screamed. "NOW!"

"COMING!"

As I Walked Downstairs I Seen Everyone Sitting Down Looking Sad.

"Hey Guys What's Up?" I Asked Frowning.

"Um Well Bart Made A Few Decisions." NASH Said Looking Up.

"Decisions Like??..." I Asked

"He's Canceling Magcon." Mahogany Said.

"Stop Lying! No He's Not!! WHY? After All That Work You Guys Did?!!" I Said, Anger Growing In My Voice.

"I Know! But The Good News Is That We Are Planning Other Things." Matthew Said.

"Okay Good" I Said Sitting Next To Aaron.

"Without Bart This Time!" Aaron Told Me.

"That's Even Better!" I Said.

"We Should Have A Fun Friday Night Tonight! To Get Rid Of All Stress!" Cameron Suggested.

"Yeah" Everyone Said.

**Later That Night**

Everyone Were In Their Pajamas And In The Living Room Getting Ready For Our 'Fun Friday Night' 😂

All Around In The Table Was Junk! Soda, Chips, Candy, And Pizza. Next To It Was Games . I Just Knew Tonight Was Gonna Be Fun! And That's A Good Thing!

"Hey We Should Play Hide And Go Seek!" Matthew Suggested.

Everyone Looked At Him An Started Laughing, But All Shook Their Head Agreeing.

"So I'll Count!" Matt Said.

After That Matt Started Counting. Everyone Went Their Separate Ways. While I Was Trying To Find A Spot To Hide I Felt Someone Grab Me And Pull Me Into A Closet. When I Tried To Gain My Sight Back It Was Aaron💕

"Hey" He Said.

"Hi Aaron Nice Seeing You Here😂" I Said Giggling.

"You Too" He Said.

"Shhh" I Said And Aaron Looked Confused. " Listen!"

"I Know You Guys Are Somewhere Around Her!" I Heard Matt's Voice Say From Outside The Closet.

Aaron Started Laughing So I Put My Hand On His Mouth. I Put My Finger Up To My Mouth Signaling For Him To Be Quiet. He Nodded And I Removed My Hand.

Before I Knew It A Pair Of Lips Were On Mine And Hands Traveled To My Waist. I Instantly Kissed Back Knowing It Was Aaron (A/n No Ish Alexii He's The Only One In There😂).

Our Little Make Out Session Ended When The Door Opened And We Seen Matt And Everyone Standing There Smirking.

"Okay So I Guess Y/n And Created Their Own Game" Matthew Said Laughing.

"Yeah I Guess" Aaron Said Before Pecking My Cheek And Pulling Me Out The Closet.

We All Went Back Into The Living Room To Watch A Movie. NASH Put On Netflix And Chose The Show 'American Horror Story'! To Be Honest That Show Creeps Me Out.

"NASHHHHH" I Whined

"Y/NNN??!!" He Whined Back.

"I Don't Wanna Watch This!" I Said.

"Too Bad! I Called Dibs On Choosing The Movie/Show... SO WE ARE WATCHING THIS!" He Screamed The Last Part.

"Geeezz. Don't Get Your Boxers Twisted" I Muttered.

"Plus You Have Aaron To Make Out With" He Said Smirking.

"Whatever" I Said.

Nash Clicked The Play Button And Once He Turned Off The Light I Moved Closer To Aaron. He Put His Arm Around Me And I Snuggled Against His Chest.
Every time A Scary Part Comes On I Jump In My Place Making Aaron Hold Me Tighter.

"Aaron Could We Go To Bed Now?" I Asked.

"Yeah Come One! I'm Getting Freaked Out Now Too" He Said Giving A Nervous Smile.

He Followed Me To The Bedroom While Holding My Hand. I Switch To One Of Aaron's Big T-Shirts. It Was Comfy😍❤️. we Made Our Way To Bed. Quickly Covering Up And Wrapping His Arms Around Me And Pulling Me Closer. He Pecked My Lips And I Responded By Doing The Same.

"I Love You Y/n" Aaron Whispered And Kissing My Neck.

"I Love You Too Aaron" I Said Snuggling Into His Chest.

After Everything All Of The Crew And Us Grew Closer. They Started A New Tour Called 'Digi Tour' It's Awesome And I Get To Go Too. I Have Fans For Myself. I'm Glad All This Is Happening. And I'm Glad I Met Aaron💕❤️😍🙏.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The End Of Part 2!
I Don't Know If I'm Getting Better At This But Yeah I'm Gonna Continue😘💕
Updating Again Tonight😍❤️💕🔥

Love Always
~Alexii👅✨🔥❤️💕💭