Chapter 7

SAYESHA'S POV -

Today is the most special day of my life.

Its my first date.

Yesterday late at night , I got a message from him that he wants to spend a day with me.

Omg... I am soo excited.

Actually I wasn't expecting this. I never knew in my life I will get a person like him.

After Papa, there was no one with whom I can share whatever I wants to. There was no one who could ask me that how is your day. I always crave for attention. No, I am not blaming my family. They took good care of me. But I always need an emotional support.

Offf... Leave it. Otherwise I will again started crying and someone again have to bear a punishment and today I don't want to hurt anyone because my mood is too good.

Soon I heared the door bell and I know it was him. I already informed my family that I will go out with him and they were happy.But no one was at home today as today is Monday and all of them have gone to their college, of course one for teaching and other two for studying.

So I quickly ran towards the gate and open for him, and I saw him leaning towards the gate of the car. And as soon as we saw each other a smile crept on both of our faces.

 And as soon as we saw each other a smile crept on both of our faces

(SAYESHA'S ATTIRE)

(RUDRANSH'S ATTIRE)(IMAGINE A SMILE ON THIS MAN'S FACE)

(RUDRANSH'S ATTIRE)
(IMAGINE A SMILE ON THIS MAN'S FACE)

Hayeee... One day this man is going to kill me with his looks.

RUDRANSH'S POV -

Offfff... How stunning she was looking in that black dress. I must say whatever she wears she always looks beautiful and surprise me with her looks.