Chapter 16

( 1 week later )

SAYESHA'S POV -

“ Off Mamma hurry up.. we'll get late. " I said to her as she was busy in getting ready.

Today is going to be the most special day of my life.

Today is the inauguration ceremony of the hospital.

I can't describe how much happy I am today. I am sure Mamma will also love this and feel proud on me.

Of course I haven't told my family for which occasion they are getting ready.

And here I am jumping here and there in excitement.

“ Hello Rudra, where are you all when you all are coming. Don't ever think of getting late otherwise I will going to punish you. You get that! " I called him and said.

“ Okay my baby. We are almost ready and just getting out of here in 2 minutes. Don't worry we will be there on time. By the way, did you tell your family?" He asked.

“ Of course not. This is a surprise for them. Offf... I am sooo excited. " I said with big smile.

“ Yaah.. I get to know from your voice. Just don't take any tention. I will be there with you. Okay?" He said.

“ Yes boss. Command accepted. " I said and cut the call.

Soon all of them got ready and I was already ready and waiting for them from an hour.

( SAYESHA'S ATTIRE)

Soon they all become ready and our cab also came. Finally  we all get settled in the car and the driver started the car.

Offff... My heart was doing jumping jack. Only I know how much I have waited for this day to come true. And then my phone rang and it was Vijay.

“ Hello .. Yaaah yaah I am coming. Just make sure everything is managed. " I said and cut the call. And here all of them glared at me.

“ Can you tell us now di?" Anika asked.

“ Just wait for some few minutes sis you all will get to know everything. "

“ And who is he? You know na you are getting married and what if this person will create any misunderstanding between you Rudransh?" My mother said.

“ Offf mamma don't overthink. He is just like my brother and don't worry Rudransh already knew about him. " I said and then realised what I have said.