Chapter 27

( 1 WEEK LATER )

SAYESHA'S POV -

“ Ommggg.... How stunning you are looking Sayesha... You are literally looking like a goddess. I am sure today Jiju is going to hold his breath today." Isha compliments me and her mouth was hung open.

Today is my engagement and from tomorrow pre wedding function will going to start and soon I will become Mrs.Sayesha Rudransh Singhania.

( SAYESHA'S ENGAGEMENT DRESS )

For our wedding, we have booked the entire palace as it was my dream to do a destination wedding. Today I myself was unable to beleive that my dreams are now becoming reality.

“ Offf Sashu, please don't start to shed your tears, save your tears for your vidai." Isha hit my shoulders teasingly.

“ Isha, I have never imagined my life will become this beautiful. I don't know how to say it in words but what I am feeling is just at another level." I said and now that tear which was fighting for a long time finally succeeded and escape from my eyes.

“ You know Sayesha, you always said that your Mahadev is always with you and see, what you deserve is finally getting it to you. Rudransh is soo much in love with you and I have seen it in his eyes. I am soo happy for you my baby." She said and hugged me.

Soon the door open and Mamma with Anika and Shashank came inside.

“ Tayyiyar ho gaya mera baccha. Hayee, nazar na lage tujhe kisi ki." And by saying this she applied a kohl behind my ears.

“ Nazar, yeh to khud bahaut badi nazar hai jo auro ko hi lag jayegi. Isko kya kisiki nazar lagegi. " Shashank said while rolling his eyes.

“ Tu aaj bhi meri tareef nhi kar sakta na." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

“ Chal chal kitni tareef karayegi apni, bahaut ho gayi." He said.

“ Okay okay shanti bacchon shanti. Aur Isha and Anika, bring Sayesha downstairs soon, okay." She said and soon they left the room.

RUDRANSH'S POV -

“ Rudransh listen, there is still time, if you want to run away from the wedding you can. I will handle the rest. And there is no need to afraid of her. Okay!! " Nakul said while holding my shoulders.

“ Hritik can you please call an ambulance and make him admit in a mental hospital. I can't tolerate him anymore." I said while jerking his hand away and wearing my watch.