Who are you people?

Brynn pov
Go, dreamstriker! Faster! We spiraled up towards the sky spinning and spinning. Dreamstrikers large wings putting power into her efforts and we fall. Spiralling uncontrollably I try to steer here towards the nearby island and crash onto the beach, just as I fall unconscious I hear the voices of other Vikings and then the world go's dark.

My eyes flutter open and I see light scales obscuring my view. I hear voices from out side, I push dreamstrikers wing up and walk out. I am met with an assortment of Viking teens. I straighten up unfolding my tall frame. "Who are you people".  A small boy walks up and extends his arm towards me, my name is hiccup who are you. My mind slows from the panic of before, my name is Brynn. A blonde girl wielding a axe strides towards me, why are you here. I almost jumped out of my skin when I realised what had happened. I backed up and ran towards my dragon. I heard the yell of the Vikings behind me, I ignored it dream took priority. I lifted her wing and assessed the damage of the arrow wounds. The group came up behind and gasped in shock at the state of my dragon. A pulled a poultice, tree sap and some waxy leaves. I pulled the lid of the poultice and put my hand next to one of the many arrows.

I wrapped my hand around the arrow and pulled it out with practiced efficiency, I quickly put poultice onto the wound an applied the leaf it's edges counted with sap. I repeated the process and turned to walk to her head. There was a gasp from the giant guy, you, you have an arrow in your side! I look down, there sure was I shrug and yank it out, I apply poultice and a leaf and continue checking over dream. She luckily had sustained no more wounds so I decided to pay attention to the teens. I turned a the scrawny kid hiccup walks up to me, do you want a place too stay, we can look after your arrow wound. The blonde jogs up next to hiccup and in a hushed tone says for all we know she could be working for vigo, we need to be careful. I pull my axe out and storm towards her, my voice shaking with fury she backs up against the cliff wall. I stare into her eyes and whisper, if you think I'd work for the man who killed my village you are mistaken. I smile emotionless and walk away. The twins come up to me, the guy says, you just scared Astrid how? My names tuffnut and this is my sister ruffnut the girl punches him and says I can introduce myself dumbass.
(Unedited)