"Lets practice" -fluff

Carmilla x adopted GN child reader (platonic)

(Idea from: lillonvia)

Info: Basically the reader is Carmillas youngest child, and is trying to learn how to use those shoes Carmilla has as weapons. Readers genderless so this is for everyone! Reader is between the age of 9-12
By the way I tried to make all the Spanish words masculine since it goes for all genders (usually)

Your mother, Carmilla Carmine, was an overlord dealer of the angelic weapons. Which also meant she was pretty much trained to use all the weapons she makes. Your older sisters, Clara and Odette, were also trained, not as much as your mother but still enough to defend themselves.

You ok the other hand, no. You being the youngest of the family made her more protective over you, even not letting you go to close to the weapons. It did make you feel left out.

Your sisters knew how to use the guns and some of the daggers, but those were never really your true interest, it was those ballet shoes your mother wore. Once your sisters told you what your mother did to that exorcist during extermination day with her shoes, you immediately thought it was cool.

You wanted shoes like that. Maybe some like your mother. Though you knew she'd never say yes, it was dangerous, or so you thought she'd say no.

Right now, you snuck into the room where she stored all the weapons. Cases of guns and daggers lined up neatly on the shelves, bullets on all the racks. You've never been in the room before, your mother never let you.

You started to look if there were any other shoes that your mother could have. You found some boots with them, they weren't your size though, you were a kid and most of these clothes and weapons weren't designed for children. You sigh as you keep looking.

Carmilla just so happened to be walking by to do a daily check on her progress, and you tensed and froze. I'm instinct, being the child you were, you hid. Hiding behind a large shelf that probably wasn't a good idea to hide behind.

Carmilla walked in, her steps sharp and you could hear your mother's steps. You hold your breath as she checked the room and weapons that were shipped in. You sighed in relief when she walked over to another area in the room, leaning over a little, but that made the shelf shake...and then it fell. You gasp and froze as the shelf crashed onto the ground.

Carmillas head snapped over to where the shelf fell and saw you. Her eyes narrowed as she walked over. "[Name]? What are you doing in here?" She asked in a stern voice, keeping herself from yelling or raising her voice at the fallen weapons and broken shelves.

"I-uh..." m, You struggled to speak. Carmilla stood up straight and crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at you and waiting for you to speak up. You sigh and stand up, your head down. "I just wanted to...learn how to use angelic weapons too..like how you and my sisters do.." You say softly.

Carmillas expression softens as she looks down at you and sighed. "Mi amor, do you truly want to use these? They're dangerous and I'd hate for you to get hurt." Carmilla said stern but soft.

"Pleeeeeeaaaase!! mamá I really want to! I'll do anything" You beg your mother and gave her some puppy dog eyes to add to it. Carmilla let out a soft smile and held a hand out.

"If that's what you want mi corazón.." You smiled back and took her hand. "But, if you want to use the angelic weapons, clean this up. Now." Carmilla said more stern, pointing to the fallen weapons and the broken shelves

You chuckle nervously and nod. "Yes mamá" you say and picked up all the angelic weapons. While your mother stayed and watched. She began to ask you a questions.