Carmilla x cat like reader headcannons

Carmilla x car like reader SFW and NSFW headcannons

Requested by VaggiesVagina on tumblr

A/n: yep! Sorry to everyone! I havnt been posting cause I was trying to finally relax after school ended, but now I'm back and gotta do over 80 requests lol

I'm rusty on writing

SFW-

-She finds your absolutely adorable. Come on, you have cat ears, cats are adorable! And Carmilla gives off a cat lady.

-She has defiantly wrapped your tail around her large hands before for comfort, of course she does it gently , she would never hurt you.

-At night, or even sometimes in a meeting if she's very stressed, she'll have her hands on her head near your ears to pet you or hiding under the desk to pet your tail.

-Even if you have cat like features, she isn't gonna treat you like a pet.

-Clara and Odette adore you as well, they've fallen asleep on you so many times from your warmth and comfort. Your supper fluffy so they cuddle against you at home if your ever having a movie night.

-You might as well be Carmilla's personal teddy bear, she keeps you wrapped up in her arms at night close. Her arms around your waist or chest holding you tightly while her chin and head are resting on your head, sometimes nuzzling against your head.

-Something she hates having to do is drag you to the shower. Cats don't like water and that lived with you in hell. You hate it. So she literally has to hold you down to put you in the tub. She was even considering once to just make a deal with you so she can chain you and hold ya down.

-purposely bought you a pack of blazers for your birthday, whoever your bored she gets one out and waves it around in her office, house, room. She has so many videos of you chasing them in the house.

NSFW-

-She will punish you if you spray. It's not bad, it is normal for your body, but it isn't fun for the person cleaning it up. Shes monitoring you the whole time you're in heat.

-Remember when i said she wouldn't treat you as a pet? Yea she won't normally, but will in bed. Pet kink. 100%. You literally have cat features, she's gonna take advantage of that.

-she 100% uses a leash and collar in bed for you. She'll have you on your stomach, her strap buried deep inside you while she lays on your back, tugging the collar as she thrusts into you.

-She can be rough and fast if you want. When your deep in your heat she'll go as fast as she can so your pleased.

-She also praises too. Like 'that's my good kitten' or 'good girl'. She also calls you things in Spanish like 'mi gatito' or 'mi Vida/amor'

-I'd say she could go for 3 to 4 times depending on her stamina. If she's going rough and fast on you the whole time she can probably only do it twice, but if she's going slow on you she's going 4 times

-She pulls your tail in bed, not hard enough to hurt but enough for you to feel. She loves to see your cat ears tense and pin down on your head as she fucks you, and loves to look into your eyes while she does, unless she's on your back with her strap then her eyes are closed

-She will scissor you as well to let herself feel some pleasure herself

-Both of you have a lot of scratches after, you guys have sharp nails

-After all of it she'll make sure you're okay, safe, comfortable and cozy, she's a great wife.