"Here to stay" -Yandere

Yandere Carmilla x Alastors! daughter reader (platonic)

Requested: I_Love_Carmilla_Carmine

A/n: sorry I haven't posted for a while! I'm working on my school and have been busy! I'll probably be writing more again on the weekend! Sorry the fighting scene was bad too!!

Info: the reader gets left to Carmilla to take care of, Carmilla loved the reader like her own child, and doesn't want her to leave. And Carmilla will go far to ensure she won't .

Sitting at her desk in her office, Carmilla writes and reads her documents. During this time she hears a knock on her door, she says a stern "enter" for whoever is out there. Turning around to face the door, she sees..Alastor? And a young child, you, near him. "Alastor? What is it that you need?" She asked stern, a little confused and polite.

"Hello Carmine! I have some business I need to attend to! And I came here asking for a favor!" He states in his usual radio and happy tone, a large smile planted on his face.

"Do tell.." Carmilla waits for what he wants, wondering why an overlord like himself would be asking for a favor in the first place.

"You see this little darling? This is my daughter [Name]! And I need you to keep her under your wing for a while." He motioned to you, gently pushing you forward to see Carmilla. Shy and young, you look down and avert your eyes from Carmillas, she really was much more intimidating.

Carmillas gaze softened as she looked down at your shy form, then looked back at Alastor. "How long are you expected to be gone?"

"Oh, not that long..maybe a few days, but this little darling won't cause you any trouble!" He said in his usual tone, smiling.

"I guess I can make some time for her.." Carmilla says looking down at you. She had a thing for children, she loved them, and when looking at you her heart softened.

"I give you my thanks" Alastor smiled and knelt down to you, a genuine grin on his face. "I will see you soon my dear, make sure you're behaving for Carmilla here." He said and gave your shoulder a pat.

"Okay.." you say and give him a quick hug, Alastor hugged back and stood up, saying his good byes and walking out the room. You turn to Carmilla, looking up at her.

"Come now little one.." she held her larger hand out to you, waiting for you to take it. You hesitated, but eventually took her hand, maybe you'd get use to Carmilla when your fathers out for the next couple of days.

...

...

...

Seven years. It's been seven years since you've seen your father...that man that raised you in your earlier life..the man you wanted to see again. You got use to Carmilla after a few weeks when your father didn't return like he promised. You were young and needed comfort, and study life and household, and lucky for you Carmilla was willing to give it to you, along with a caring mother figure, herself, and her daughters being your older sisters.

Though, she did act a lot more protective over you. You never had a mother so you just thought that mothers do this and it's completely normal. It went from small things like telling her exactly where you're going when you leave the house, and then started to get worse to the point she won't even let you leave.