to heal

→ the bad batch; season 2, PABU

→ the bad batch; season 2, PABU ←

non-chronological

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝; Daina Amethyst was the valorous medic. Possessing a heart of explosive compassion but homed a spirit as damaged as the skilled hands that mended injuries. She fought in the war, she fought alongside the clones. They're fieriness was an inescapable magnet, each one was unique and their desired separate identities made it so that they weren't to be defined through a collection of numbers, rather when they died for the Republic, their names were chiselled into a vast stone wall, signifying their great sacrifice.

Daina Amethyst witnessed the seeping, ruby blood of a thousand good men. But then, she was transported—placed with a defective squadron, Clone Force 99. Through endless bickering and infinite debating, Daina became the soul of the squad. Loyalty was everything to them, it become everything to her. They shielded each other, protected each other, cared for one another...it was only destined that the spirited medic and stubborn sniper would be drawn together by unspoken feelings, by the silent craftsman's hand that was slowly twisting and tugging the fated ribbons around the pair—tighter and tighter and tighter...

...Until the tragic song of death was composed for the downfall of the Jedi Order; you see, Daina sheltered a secret from her crew. How could they understand? She was a medic who could here a faint humming in the singing wind, sense the movements of violence before the danger could inflict destruction and detect the precise moment to release a sharp arrow from its bow. How could they understand?

anna popplewell is...
𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐭
𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲

dee bradley baker/temuera morrison are...
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚂

the rest of the cast as their respective characters

! disclaimer !

all rights go to disney and lucasfilm and the creators of the bad batch, except my character, her scenes and extra dialogue.

i hope everyone enjoys this book—it was just a fun, quick idea and this book is set at the end of season 2 HOWEVER; it will jump back into season 1 and season 7 of the clone wars!