Amaryllispaw

•─────⋅☾ ᗷᗩᔕIᑕ ᗷᖇEᗩKᗪOᗯᑎ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ PAST NAMES ⇨ Amarylliskit
⸻ CURRENT NAME ⇨ Amaryllispaw
⸻ FUTURE NAMES ⇨ Amaryllisbloom
⸻ PREFIX MEANING ⇨ Amaryllis- a bulbous plant with white, pink or red flowers, named for her pelt coloring.
⸻ SUFFIX MEANING ⇨ bloom- named for her playful and happy personality.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ BIOLOGICAL GENDER ⇨ female
⸻ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ⇨ straight
⸻ PREFERRED PRONOUNS ⇨ she/her
⸻ AGE IN MOON ⇨ 8 moons

•─────⋅☾ ᖇEᔕIᗪEᑎᑕE ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ BIRTH CLAN ⇨ TideClan
⸻ CURRENT CLAN ⇨ TideClan
⸻ IN DEATH: STARCLAN OR DARKFOREST⇨ StarClan

•─────⋅☾ ᔕOᑕIETᗩᒪ ᔕTᗩTᑌᔕ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ FORMER RANKS ⇨ Kit
⸻ CURRENT RANKS ⇨ Diver apprentice / kit
⸻ FUTURE RANKS ⇨ Diver / Mediator apprentice, mediator

•─────⋅☾ ᑕOᗰᑭᒪE᙭IOᑎ ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⋆。°✩ ALLEGIANCE DESCRIPTION ✮⋆˙
A small and lithe ginger she-cat with small, barely noticeable darker ginger stripes. Her flank is covered in many different shades of ginger. Her muzzle, paws, underbelly, and tail tip are white, and her ginger fur fades to orange near her white markings. Her sleek and glossy fur is short but thick, and she has small ears and paws. She has enchanting almond shaped seafoam green eyes.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ BODY TYPE/BUILD ⇨ small and lithe
⸻ PELT LENGTH ⇨ short
⸻ PELT THICKNESS ⇨ thick
⸻ PELT COLORS ⇨ ginger, orange, white
⸻ PELT MARKINGS ⇨ stripes
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⸻ EYES ⇨ seafoam green
⸻ DISABILITIES ⇨ N/A
⸻ SCARS ⇨ N/A

•─────⋅☾ ᑭᔕYᑕᕼE ☽⋅─────•
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⸻ 3 DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVES ⇨ playful, creative, witty
⸻ PERSONALITY ⇨

Amaryllispaw is a playful and creative cat with a unique view on life. She can find a way to have fun while doing anything, often making up games to make dull tasks more enjoyable. She's clever and creative, being able to think outside the box and come up with solutions others never thought of. She approaches problems in a unique way. She also loves exploring and discovering new things- a curious cat by nature.

However, Amaryllispaw can get distracted and sidetracked easily, sometimes going out of her way to have fun rather than doing what she's supposed to. She's not much of a follower for rules and orders either, and prefers doing things her own way. Sometimes, she can seem childish to older cats, as she doesn't always stay on task and get what she needs to do done.

But Amaryllispaw really is a smart cat. She has a good memory and can think of advanced techniques and ways to get something done. She's also very witty and good at thinking of different strategies, and extremely good swimmer for her age. She has an active imagination, creating and erasing worlds in her mind all the time. She's a fun cat to be around, often making smart and witty remarks.

However, despite her playful nature, she isn't necessarily a friendly cat. She isn't overly chatting or welcoming, but she's fun to be around once you get to know her. She can also be a bit of a show-off at times. She's not exactly boastful, but she likes showing how well she can do something- usually swimming- in front of older cats that might not be as good as her. She isn't arrogant, but she takes pride in the things she can do well. She's also a cat who doesn't forgive others easily- if you've wronged her in the past, she will remember it forever.