Shadowcrawl

"Who died and made you leader?"

━━━━ GENERAL ,

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) ━━ Shadowkit, Shadowpaw

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ Shadowcrawl

𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) ━━ n/a

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗫 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ Shadow- for her black fur

𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗫 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ crawl- for her ability to sneak up on others, and her unpleasant nature, really

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝗔𝗚𝗘 ━━ female, 24 moons

𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗡 ━━Barkclan

𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞 ━━ warrior

𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞(𝗦) ━━ kit, apprentice

𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞(𝗦) ━━ senior warrior, elder (if she manages to survive that long)

* 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞(𝗦) ━━ n/a

━━━━ APPEARANCE ,

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 ━━ harsh and snarky

𝗙𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥(𝗦) ━━ black

𝗙𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖. ━━ short and rough

𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥(𝗦) ━━ golden-yellow

𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 ━━ athletic and agile

* 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 ━━ pine trees

𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ not any noticeable ones

𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 ━━ n/a

𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖. ━━ black she-cat with golden-yellow eyes

━━━━ PERSONALITY ,

𝗡𝗘𝗚. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦 ━━ snarky, disrespectful, confrontational, judgmental, abrasive, sarcastic, pessimistic

𝗣𝗢𝗦. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦 ━━ loyal, witty, not easily intimidated, quick thinker, clever, sharp, protective, alert

𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 ━━

Shadowcrawl is snarky, rude, and disrespectful towards almost everyone, and she doesn't really care what others think of her. She has strong opinions, and she isn't afraid to openly express them. She really doesn't care who she's talking to, whether it be a fellow warrior or the leader of the clan- she will say some not so nice things.

She's often making sarcastic and somewhat witty remarks, that can seem rude but at the same time funny. She's harsh with her words, but at the same time smart with them. Shadowcrawl is also certainly not afraid to use her claws- she's quick to get into fights, but also has the skill to back it up. She's often the one to start fights and end them.

Despite being a mostly hateful cat, she does have some good qualities. She's loyal and protective of those close to her, especially her family, and will stay with them at all costs. She teases and banters with those close to her too, but she also looks out for them, even if they don't realize it. She's also a smart cat- she can somehow stay calm in harsh situations, possibly just because she has more spite inside of her than fear, and she is a quick thinker, able to get out of tricky situations easily.

She can be perceived as abrasive and cruel- she won't hesitate to hurt others if she needs to- but she does have a heart. She won't kill unless she has to, and doesn't actually like bloodshed much. She's kind of stopped caring about anything. She's not intimidated by anyone- the clan leader, or even Starclan. Honestly, she doesn't really care what some dead cats in the sky think of her.