Chapter 3: Picolo Opens the Mind, Body, and Soul

TW: UNDERAGE DRINKING AND SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT ACTS/MENTIONS

After moving the coffee table out of the center of the living room and grabbing Larry's stash of beer, you, Ash, Sal, Todd, and Larry all sat down in a circle, each of you holding onto an open bottle. Ash smiled and put everyone's name into the game. "Okay, we're gonna do the game mode 'Caliente'! Be prepared to reveal your best kept secrets." She read and giggled, starting the game. "I'll start first, then we'll pass the phone to each other clockwise." she said and looked down at the screen. "Alright! Take two penalties if you've ever insulted your partner during sex." she read and glanced up, seeing looks of horror around her.

"What kind of game is this?!" Larry blinked.

"It's just the game mode! It's spicy!!" Ash laughed. "So... no one insults their partner during sex?" she asked. Without saying another word, everyone turned to look at Todd.

"What are you guys looking at me for? No!" Todd rolled his eyes.

Ash sighed. "Well alright, Larry, you're next." She smiled and passed her phone to Larry.

Larry smiled and tapped the screen. "Larry, say something you've never done. Those who have done it, take a penalty." he read. "Okay, pause, what's a penalty?"

"A sip from your drink."

"Oh... oh! Okay, I get it!" Larry smiled. "Something I've never done..." he said as he thought. "I've never... had surgery!" With that, you, Sal, and Todd took a sip from your bottle. "Okay, well I know Sal has, but Todd? Y/N?"

"Wisdom Teeth." You say.

"Same." Todd says after.

"Oh, come on, that's hardly a surgery!"

"Still counts." you shrug.

Larry rolled his eyes and passed the phone over to Sal. Sal clicked the screen. "Sal, who do you think is easier, Ash or Y/N? The person you choose has to take three penalties. Easier???"

"You choose who you think would be more receptive to hooking up." Ash explained.

The tips of Sal's ears started to turn red. "W-what?! I don't know! Can't both of you just take the penalties?!"

"Just choose dude!"

"...Y/N..."

"Wow. I'm hurt Sal, I'm not easy." You joke, taking three drinks from your bottle.

Sal passed the phone over to you next. You smile and click the screen. "Ooh, a game. Would you rather call your future daughter Winifred or Hattie? Everyone vote at once, the losing group takes 4 penalties. Mm, Winifred."

"Hattie." Todd says

"Winifred." Ash smiled.

"Winifred." Larry hums.

"Winifred." Sal says and looks at Todd. "Sorry dude."

"It's like you guys don't even know what names mean." Todd sighs and takes four sips from his bottle.

You snort and pass the phone to Todd. He clicks the screen. "Sal, close your eyes and try to recognize each player from their smell. Take a penalty for each one you get wrong."

Sal shrugged. "I can try." he says and closed his eyes.

Todd pointed to Larry and gestured to Sal. Larry understood and silently moved in front of Sal.

"Larry." Sal said.

Larry blinked. "Wh- How?!"

"You smell like cigarettes and weed."