The Truth Is Far Beyond The Reach

NOW WE ARE GONNA JUMP DIRECTLY TO THE ENDING SCENE OF KUNG FU PANDA 4.... WHY ? THIS IS AN EXTENSION NOVEL 💀...

MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING...
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

chamelon is defeated, po gives everyone their kung fu back...

Tai lung- Seems like Oogway wasn't Wrong about you ! You aren't completely useless..... So dragon warrior.... Send us home back....

Po smiled and opened the gate of spirit realm, and everyone started to go back...

Chameleon- Zhen do something....

Zhen- Third rule.... No one is interested in your feelings...

Tai lung walks a little far towards the gate...

Tai lung- See you on the other side dragon warrior...

And the gate closes.... Zhen and po comes back... To the valley peace... And po introduced zhen to the furious 5... 

This was the actual end of the movie....
NOW FROM HERE MY WORK BEGINS...

IN THE SPIRIT REALM.....

CHAMELEON- You all really think ? You defeated me ?

Tai Lung- This will take some time to Get adjusted here lizard... 

Chameleon- oh you dare call me that again..... I will Break your bones...

Tai Lung laughs at this

Kai- You Just Caught some of us off guard.... You can't even touch me....

Chameleon- oh please..... Shut up.... Let me enjoy this place while I can....

Tai lung's face turned a little bit confused and suprised at this line of her....

Tai lung- what do you mean by enjoy while you can ?

Kai- she has lost her mind, After she came here... Leave her alone, it might help....

Tai lung (with full confusion)- i ..I guess you are right....

They both left her alone....

Chameleon- Finally some damm Silence.... I just hope it works.... If it does.... Then I won't be defeated at any cost..... And If it doesn't..... And yes Then I won't be Able to..... Get the true power of Chaos crystal........

Back in the mortal world after 6 months.....

Zhen has finally Reached the same level as po once used to be.... As He's now the soul gaurdian....of the valley of peace..

Zhen- finally am i worthy of This staff ?

Po- yes ofcourse you are....

Tigress- congratulations new Dragon warrior zhen..

(Tigress bows to her)

( Zhen bows back )

Tigress- it will be an honour to work with you !

Zhen- for me too I will love our new journey....

Back in the spirit realm... (Talking about those 6 months )

Tai lung, Kai, Shen, and master rhino ( kfp2 )  were all sitting together under a tree... And they all were talking... And chamelon was sitting under another tree.. she's been sitting there for more than 2 weeks....