The Master Motive

IN THE PREVIOUS PART...
We all read How chameleon is having some type of trick.... So let us continue from where we left....

Chameleon was just peacefully sitting under her tree and just observing Beauty of the spirit realm...with a smile.... A small one....

Tai lung comes to her, and suddenly grabs her

Tai lung- come with me....

Chameleon- seriously Is that a request or An order ?... Who do you think you are to order me.... ?

Tai lung- oh someone who is stronger than you.... Now You either come peacefully... Or I will have to grab you like this......

Chameleon- agghhhhhh fine, put me down..... No seriously put me down... You are squeezing me, to hard.....

Tai lung puts her down.....

Tai lung- now come with me...

She was still catching her breath....

Chameleon- fine....

She starts to walk with him....in some time they both reached to Master oogway's place, where Kai was also waiting there....

Chameleon- are you That old Great Tortoise master Oogway ?

Oogway (smiles)- yes indeed my child....

Kai- I already told you my brother, She is having a plan of getting out of here..... And she means harm, she mentioned she will go on a rampage....

Tai lung- yes exactly master.... Kai is right....

Oogway- I won't stop you my child.... Do whatever you want..... Cause I am not the one who can stop you... There is someone else who is destined to stop you.....

Everyone Was just speechless and shocked at this statement....

Chameleon- thanks master..... Ummm so Tai lung anything else ?

Tai lung- b--b...but master Oogway.... Why ?

Oogway- I said There is someone who will stop her...... Don't worry.... Let her do whatever she wants..... And don't bother her.....

Again Kai and Tai lung were left speechless......

Chameleon- thanks master... For giving your friend and your student some reality check..... I appreciate you....

Chameleon started to walk away
And eventually she walked so far that she was no longer in sight.... She went back to her tree... And sat down there...
Back to the scene...

Kai- why ? Just why ?

Oogway- you remember, when you took the chi of everyone here kai, even mine.... Then I said.... Someone else will stop you.... Remember ?

Kai- yes... And that panda stopped me.... So you are indirectly saying the new Dragon warrior will stop her ?

Oogway- I can't tell that..... But I assure you.... Don't Bother her... None of us is destined to stop her...

Tai lung after a few moments of silence spoke....

Tai lung- but We can't ignore the fact, she is dangerous..... And she was that dangerous when po fought her.... And now she revealed losing was her plan.... And she even has more than just 1 power....

Oogway- Dont worry.... Just enjoy the Peace until it lasts....

Tai lung- fine master..... If you are saying this.... There would be some logic Behind it... So alright...