The Trouble Begins

IN THE PREVIOUS PART WE SAW HOW CHAMELEON IS A LITTLE HAPPY, JUST BECAUSE OOGWAY DIDN'T TRIED TO STOP HER... AND EVERYONE WAS JUST SHOCKED....
PO AND ZHEN ARE ABOUT TO GO BACK TO THE CASTLE OF CHAMELEON...

DURING THE JOURNEY THEY WERE TALKING AND EATING DUMPLINGS

Zhen- Po what do you think po ? is there gonna be some type of danger, there ? Cause there is a saying.. places maybe identical, but new dangers might await....

Po- I don't think so, But being alert should be our priority.....  

Zhen- exactly

AFTER WALKING FOR SOME HOURS THEY WERE FINALLY INSIDE THE CASTLE OF CHAMELEON

Zhen- this place what happened to it ? They rebuilt it but, it's feels so different.... There is literally no one,not even a single gaurd It feels like everyone abandoned this castle, didn't they ?

Zhen suddenly got shocked to see the massive hole in the ground..... Which was deep

Zhen- Oh my God.... This Place, Something is wrong about it, I can feel it.. po it will be best if we just pick up the crystal and run away.

Po- oh come on zhen, We have visited place once, Let us find that crystal...

AFTER SEARCHING FOR SOME HOURS

Po- this is not working.... It's Been HOURS.... We are still trying to find this crystal, And I guess it's not here

Zhen- be patient, I guess Now the only place we didn't Inspected is this hole,

READY FOR SOME ADVENTURE ?

( Her voice turned fully excited and it just hid the fact that she was scared at first )

Po(with a smirk on his face) - oh ok..

THEY BOTH JUMPED DOWN
AND LANDED DOWN With A Heroic Pose

Zhen- this was Fun indeed.

Po- yeah, But now all we see is Darkness and Dead silence...

Zhen- Oh really ? Let me fix this Real quick..

She Taped her staff On the Ground
The staff started to glow bright and Act like a Torch

Po- you are really Good at using this staff.... Wow.

Zhen- now shall we continue,

Po nods and they both started to walk further

They both walked for 45 minutes and finally reached a point where there was an divergence..

Po- I hate when this happens, You are gonna Say You go this way, I go this way... Right ?

Zhen- no 😂😂, Just look at the fact, you told me, The crystal had a purple aura, and some purple light is visible from here.... And from this path, all I see is A silence and Darkness, so we should Go this way... Not that one..

Po- right, I didn't noticed the light at all, wow...

They both started to move on the path which Was Having a purple light, walking for more than 2 hours they finally reach a room, filled with pure darkness all the light was there, was because of that crystal...