Snap, the reality

(previously) 

Samiul's screams filled the air, echoing alongside the agonized cries of his loved ones. The monsters' own screams grew in intensity, their power melting Samiul's body with their sheer force. With each transformation, Samiul experienced excruciating pain, while his additional eyes bore witness to the suffering of those he held dear, trapped in the same nightmarish ordeal.

-----------------

(now)

He was getting killed over and over again, and there is a sand clock with blood counting behind him. 

The crow had previously landed on the bloody space, spoke from the back, and said, "One hour completed, six more to go." 

The torture was still going on in the same way, and time started to flow.

Six hours passed. 

The sand clock of blood stopped, and the monster stopped torturing Samuil. 

Samiul fell into the bloody pond and started drawing. Samiul was not responding by drawing inside the blood pond. 

Samiul screams, wakes up, and finds himself lying in his room. He sits up, screaming. Gasping, he started thinking, "Where am I? It's home, right? Yes, it is. Am I back where I was? Yas, I am really home, maybe or maybe not. Was I dreaming? No, no, it was not a dream; it felt like all the pain I felt was real. I can still feel it."

Tanvir woke up because of the scream, who was sleeping beside him, and said, "Aahhm, what happened, brother? Why are you screaming?" Tanvir sat down and said, "Brother? Why are you looking at the wall like that? Brother, what happened to you?" said Tanvir to Samiul. 

Samiul's body was shaking, and he fell from his bed on the ground while thinking. 

Tanvir jumps from bed and says, "Hay, are you ok, mom?" Tanvir was saying, but Samiul stood up and got close to the window. While going to the window, Samiul thought, "I can't understand what's happening to me; I can't breathe, not now, not even then. What could the dream mean? The pain I suffered in that dream. No, whatever it was, it was not a dream. I can't even forget the things those creatures did to me. Samiul opened the window, and stormy air started entering the room.

"Brother, don't open the window; outside is a storm," says Tanvir. Get close to Samiul.

Samiul had tears in his eyes while thinking, "For a moment, I thought it was the death feeling. I thought I had died and was suffering in hell, but I am getting my life back. That was enough for me, and I closed the window.

Samiul turned back and saw Tanvir looking at him. Samiul's tears were visible.

"Brother, why are you crying? What happened?" said tanvir

Samiul hugged Tanvir tight and said, "Nothing, Tanvir; I just had a bad dream. Let's go to sleep," says Samiul.

Both lay on the bed.

"Did dad beat you too much, Tanvir?"" asked Samiul to Tanvir.

"I won't answer that; you didn't even come to visit me. You don't love me, brother; that's the reason you didn't come when dad was beating me," says Tanvir.

"I am so sorry, Tanvir. I guess I am a bad brother," says Samuel.

"Yah, you are. I won't talk with you anymore," says Tanvir, who starts sleeping.

Samiul closed his eyes, and his vision always shows the scene of her torture.

"No, I can't sleep. I don't want to sleep at this moment," says Samuel. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started watching funny videos, but he was not smiling seeing this, and while watching, he fell asleep.