Lust? ( Chapter 04)

(16+ warning - This Chapter Has Nudity in it)

Samiul awoke with a scream, drenched in sweat, his eyes filled with frustration and his breathing heavy. "No...not again...I thought I could escape the rope, but after the first attempt, they didn't let me move at all. They didn't let me do anything," he thought, tears streaming down his face as he cried out loud, "Why...why me? Aaaaaaah..." He stood up, overwhelmed.

"I...I can't...I can't endure this pain anymore," he said, his voice filled with frustration and tears welling in his eyes.

The crow observed him quietly. Samiul, noticing the bird, rushed toward it. Suddenly, the door opened, and his mother appeared, asking, "Why are you screaming? What happened?"

"You know nothing. You have no idea what I'm going through. All you can do is ask what happened," Samiul shouted at his mom.

"If you don't tell me, how will I know?" Tanisa, Samiul's mom, replied.

"I don't want to say anything, not a single word. Leave me alone," Samiul screamed.

"Fine. Now you're becoming just like your dad... Am I destined to be a slave in this house? I don't get respect as a wife, and now you disrespect me as your mother. If you respected me, you would tell me what's wrong with you," Tanisa said sadly, then left the room.

Samiul realized he had spoken harshly to his mom. "What? What have I done? I made my mom sad. No...I didn't mean to. I have to apologize to her," he thought.

The crow, Lu-12, sitting on the window, remarked, "You are incredibly weak if you can't escape that dream. It's like you don't have the strength to break free from that rope."

Samiul looked at Lu-12 and grabbed the crow tightly. "You...you are the reason for all this. You made me like this," Samiul screamed at the crow.

The crow suddenly disappeared and teleported to Samiul's bed. "I've told you before, you chose this for yourself," Lu-12 replied calmly.

"When? When did I choose? Tell me!" Samiul demanded.

"It's a long story. Maybe someday I'll explain, and then you'll understand everything," the crow said with a smile.

With an angry scowl, he lunged for Lu-12. But before his hand could reach, Lu-12 teleported behind him and spoke sternly, "Look, you're acting foolish. I'm here to assist you, so please refrain from reckless behavior."

"Assist? You call this assistance? You're trying to indirectly kill me," retorted Samiul, his voice laced with anger.

"Don't worry, you won't die. And what you're experiencing—it's not a dream. It's your physical self in another dimension where you're being tortured," explained Lu-12.

"W-what?" Samiul stammered.

"Yes, that's why you feel all the pain. Your physical body is linked to that dimension. Your weakness here translates there. If you become stronger in this reality, you'll gain strength there, along with speed and other abilities," Lu-12 clarified.

"How strong do I need to be?" Samiul asked with determination.

"Who knows? You'll need to be powerful enough to break walls and perhaps demolish a small building," Lu-12 replied.

"That's impossible. I'm just an average human. Even top-class fighters or bodybuilders can't do that," Samiul objected.

"You're no longer just a normal human. Since the angelic fluid entered your body, you possess more strength than most humans could ever dream of," interjected The Crow. "If you doubt it, try something difficult that an ordinary person couldn't do, and you'll see the difference."