Chapter 06

Day 04

Samiul lay on the floor, screaming. His skin was red, and the burning sensation inside made him scream until his vocal cords began to break, causing blood to spill from his mouth.

Smoke watched, thinking, "This pain is far more intense than a woman giving birth. A normal human would die in seconds from this agony. The angelic fluid is the only thing keeping him alive. I know he's suffering immensely, but I can't stop until the timer ends."

Samiul's screams grew even more intense, reverberating within the confined space.

"The reason no one outside can hear this is because I cast a spell to contain the sound," Smoke thought.

Eight agonizing minutes passed.

Smoke took a gabu fruit and placed it in Samiul's mouth. His body began to return to its normal state, the tension easing as he lay on the ground, exhausted but recovering.

"To be honest, your progress speed isn't the best, but it's good. You've gained a lot of control in just four days," Smoke said.

Samiul, still panting, replied, "I can't bear the pain of the dream anymore. I have to end it quickly. This pain is nothing compared to the pain in the dream."

"Don't call it a dream. It's a different dimension," Smoke corrected.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. There, I die hundreds to thousands of times every day. I can't take that pain anymore," Samiul said, his voice trembling with frustration and exhaustion.

"I understand, but the pain from the poison is actually more intense than the deaths you experience in that dimension," Smoke explained.

Samiul paused, then asked, "I have a question. You said the training increases every day, but today's training is the same as yesterday's. Why is that?"

"The training is based on your condition. If I feel like increasing the training, I will," Smoke replied.

The training continued relentlessly, and every night Samiul faced the same nightmare. He never managed to escape the monsters' grip completely, though he occasionally broke free, only to be recaptured.

In the real world, his body underwent rapid changes. Within days, he grew taller, his skin quality improved, and his strength increased. Muscles became more defined and visible.

**Day 10**

Samiul was doing push-ups in his room. 

"497... 498... 499... 500," Samiul counted, finally sitting on the floor, breathing heavily. "That was a bit hard."

Smoke materialized beside him. "I want you to know something. The way you are gaining muscle, you'll start to develop a bulky figure soon."

"Yeah, isn’t that normal?" Samiul responded.

"Yes, it is. But I know you prefer a more lean physique. I remember you mentioning it," Smoke explained.

Samiul nodded. "I think the amount of muscle I have now is perfect for me."

"In that case, I can do something about it. I can cast a spell on the gabu fruit, which will maintain your current muscle size while still allowing you to grow stronger," Smoke offered.

"Will it affect my power and strength?" Samiul asked, concerned.

"No, it won't. You will continue becoming stronger," Smoke reassured him.