013

30th of April 2023 - 3 days until the incident

Today was a special day as it was Julijanas 14th birthday. For her birthday, she wanted to go to an arcade.

She has invited: Andrija, Natalija, Irina, Petratra, Mara, Adriana, Helena, Angelina, Veljko, Katarina, Lazar, Ema, Vladimir and Kosta

Her brothers Aleksander and Milo were coming too. She even felt nice enough to let Aleksander r invite some of his friends too. It was only because he wanted to see him flirt with Ana.

He invited Ana and their cousin Zara, along with some of his other friends, Masha and Bojana.

She was happy that her brother finally had friends, because she knew that he struggled making friends when he was younger.

She liked Ana, Masha and Bojana too, they were really kind and respectful and she knew that he made the right choice in friends.

She woke up too many notifications from people, wishing her a happy birthday. She looked through them all, Andrijas making her smile the most.

She was so thankful for her friends and hoped that she would be friends with each and every one of them forever.

She had an amazing time at the arcade too. Kosta didn't show up but she didn't really question it as she assumed he was busy.