Chishiya Shuntaro - the games

We mastered the last game with ease, except I almost lost my head in the process. No, actually. If Chishiya hadn't pulled me out of the way the moment the big blade was flying directly towards me I wouldn't have survived this game. I owed him my life, literally.

——————————————————————————
Ever since we met in the Five of Spades game in the apartment building, we've been getting along really well. Him and I were the ones who pushed the buttons in the end to save ourselves and the remaining people. What I liked so much about him is that we had the same calm position to when it came to death and surviving. We both really couldn't care less.
I never felt like bonding with anybody in the Borderlands, but with Chishiya it was different.
Chishiya wasn't exactly the type of person to catch feelings and I knew that. But sometimes I wished he'd feel something for me. That he'd do something, anything to let me know that he cared about me.
Today was the day. In today's game when he saved my life from the big, deadly blade. That was the moment he showed me that he truly did care about me, even if he didn't necessarily wanted to let me know.
Chishiya thought that showing someone that you care about them was a weakness. I used to think that once. It's what I was taught by my mother when my dad left us. Now I knew that caring about someone is a good thing. I've been trying to explain that to Chishiya for a while now. I cared about him. I cared about Chishiya. I didn't love him. Not yet, at least. I didn't know if I was capable of loving somebody ever again. But I cared about him. I'd be devastated if he died in these games.

——————————————————————————
As soon as we arrived back at the Beach, I went up to my apartment to change into something where I didn't sweat myself to death.
I put on my burgundy triangle bikini top which complemented my boobs really well, and my tight light blue jeans shorts which showed half of my ass when I bent down. I used my golden hair clip to pin half of my short dark brown hair up and put on some earrings, bracelets and my favorite necklace. The jewelry brought out my hazel eyes and warmed my cool toned skin a little. I took a last look in the big mirror before leaving my apartment for the garden. As soon as I stepped outside before the big pool, I looked around trying to find Chishiya. I spotted him across the pool sitting at the edge, letting his feet hang in the water. A smile formed across the corner of my mouth when he looked at me waving his arm.

I turned to walk in his direction when I accidentally ran into someone significantly taller than me. I looked up. "Well, you should watch where you're going hotness". Niragi. And his whole 'scary' boy group behind him. I wasn't the least bit afraid of Niragi which just made every interaction I had with him more interesting.
He smirked down at me and took a small step back to take a good look at me. His brown eyes were scanning my body, taking in every inch of me. He paused his gaze once at my legs and a second time when his eyes reached my boobs.
He licked his lips so I could see his silver tongue piercing. Not gonna lie, Niragi was hot. The long black hair, the piercings, his appearance. He was fucking attractive, I'm not blind. And he was so very hot for me and I couldn't say I wasn't tempted. But Niragi isn't the one I want right now.
"Always a pleasure to see you too Niragi" I looked him straight in the eyes and smiled a little, acting like he didn't just interrupt me walking to the guy I so desperately want to fuck. Did I really just say that?
"Look, I saw you come out here just now, but I'd really like to take you inside again. To my apartment maybe?" He was now looking at me like he wanted to eat me. I was sure he wanted to. His hands were reaching for my bare waist. He touched me and brought his upper body closer to mine. I bent backwards a little to bring some space between us. At this point I could feel Chishiya's gaze burning into Niragi's hands on my body. I smiled to myself. "I know you want me too Hotpants." he said next. I chuckled at the nickname. He was now leaning into me, making me arch my back a little. He brought his face so close to mine that I had to turn my head away in order for him to not kiss me. But he didn't stop. Instead he leaned down into the crook of my neck and licked a stripe up from my collarbone to my ear. I couldn't only feel his warm tongue on my neck, but also his piercing. The feeling made me shudder. It felt so good. I wanted more. But I didn't want him right now. I wanted Chishiya, whose eyes were literally boring holes into my skull right now. I felt one of Niragi's hands falling down from my waist only to gab my ass instead.
"I want to fuck you so bad" he gritted through his teeth. "And I'll fuck you when you earned it" I breathed in his face before smirking at him. The other boys standing behind him were trying not to laugh. That left him speechless and with pure lust in his eyes. The way I knew Niragi, he was going to take that as a challenge. I took the moment of convenience and slipped out of his grasp and continued walking into Chishiya's direction.

When I finally got to him, I immediately sat down beside him at the edge of the pool. He turned his head to look at me. "What? Everything alright?" I asked him when I noticed. "Niragi seems to be down bad for you" he said with no expression on his face. "Well too bad he's not going to get what he wants then" I said. "It looked like you were flirting with him" he commented. I looked at him "You're not jealous, are you?" He turned his head to look at me with a blank stare. "Kidding. I wasn't  exactly flirting with him you know. It's Niragi. You know how he is. Gotta stay on his good side." I said. "No, you're right. You never know when you might need him" Chishiya answered and I could've sworn I've seen his face change for a second. Suddenly I felt really bold and I was probably gonna regret what I was about to say next "He's not the one I want to fuck right now anyway." I saw him smile from the corner of my eye. He stopped smiling when he turned his head towards me again.
"You know you want to. You just need to decide whether to give in or not" I nearly whispered into his ear. That's when I got up again and walked back inside, but not without turning around again to give him a knowing look.
I got him. I could see it in his eyes.

——————————————————————————