⚘ room

"No I mean it Aeri. Let's be friends."

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧

Aeri slipped on her pajamas and leaped onto her bed, eager to go to sleep. After all, she had a long day. She was buried in thoughts, staring at the ceiling as she pondered upon Ni-ki's words.

"He must be joking, right? Really, all of a sudden?" she said to herself, with a note of doubt in her voice, . She lets out a frustrated sigh and adjusting her position so that she can sleep comfortably when she heard a noise coming from her window.

She approached her window cautiously and pulled back the curtains a little. She scowled at what she saw, unable to believe what she was seeing.

She became slightly irritated because the striking noise persisted. She lets out her breathe and moves to stand in front of the window.

'What?' she mouthed.

Upon seeing her presence, the boy gave her a smile. He quickly glanced down, appearing to be writing something on his lap.

A few seconds later, he presented a piece of paper with the words, "Rest well and see you in school tomorrow , New Friend :)".

After ensuring that she finished reading, he bids her good night and draw his curtains.

Aeri's mouth was slightly open, and her eyes briefly blinking. She paused. Her lips slowly curving. She was smiling.

She immediately snapped herself back into reality, drawing back the curtains and threw herself onto her bed afterwards.

"I guess he's not that bad after all," That's the last thing she said before slowly getting pulled into a deep sleep.

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧

"AERI WAKE UP. YOUR ALARM HAS BEEN RINGING FOR SO LONG. WAKE UP!" Gyu yelled as he began to jump on her bed in an attempt to wake her.

He was enjoying himself greatly when all of a sudden he felt a large pillow strike his face squarely. His steps faltered and then he fell, bottoms first, to the floor.

"Serves you right, Choi Beomgyu. Now leave." Aeri got up and looked down at his brother while stretching her arms.

Rolling his eyes, Beomgyu left her room slowly. He stuck out his tongue and closed her door instantly.

Aeri cheered a little at the sight of her brother hurting.

She got out of bed and hurriedly get ready for school.

———————————————— ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷

ᡣ𐭩🧸ྀི‧₊˚ Do vote and comment if you're enjoying the ff so far! It means a lot! 🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡