⚘ carpark

"Mom I'm going out now!" She excused herself as reached for her keys and jacket.

"Okay honey, ride safely." The mother responded, receiving a faint hum in return.

Aeri heads outside the garage to her parked bike and tugs on her jacket. She entered her key and revved the engine — warming up the bike. Just as she was about to bun her hair, she heard a male's voice calling out to her.

"I need a ride to school." Ni-ki demanded.

"What? No." Aeri declined as she gives him a questioning glance.

"I thought we were friends?" He responded,  leaning a little toward Aeri's bike.

Her gaze jumped to his arm right away, and she glared back at him.

"I didn't say anything. You were just assuming." Not wanting her bike to get scratched, she pushes him off it gently.

"No we are friends and I need a ride to school. I don't accept No as an answer, remember?"

Ni-ki grabbed her helmet before she could say anything else and put it on. She staggered back slightly, caught off guard by his actions.

"Quickly, we don't want to be late right?" He slightly smirked, feeling satisfied over his little victory.

In disgust, she furrowed her eyebrows. Taking a deep breath, she acknowledged she was out of energy to fight back.  She pulled her hair into a bun and turned to head towards her garage, taking her extra helmet.

He watched her carefully as she mounted the bike and put on her helmet.

"You can hop on now, and please, hold onto the sides this time." she reminded him, at the thought of not wanting the same thing to happen again. 

"I will." He got on the bike carefully, adjusted his comfort level, and then carefully gripped the sides.

"You can go now." He slightly tapped onto her shoulder as a signal.

She quickly pull down her shield and drive off to school.

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧

She arrived in less than twenty minutes,  considering the day's light traffic wasn't as bad as usual.

"You can drop me off at the entrance." Ni-ki said, but she disregarded him entirely and continued driving all the way to the parking lot.

Ni-ki tapped onto her shoulder, trying to gain her attention because he thought she didn't hear him. But again, she ignore him.

When they eventually arrived at the basement parking lot, Aeri started searching for a good place to park. She turned her bike toward a vacant area that caught her eye.

The area is a little constricted, so she turned to face Ni-ki and motioned for him to get off at the side so she could park in the corner. Ni-ki got off and waited for her at the side.

She parked her bike and removed her helmet and hair tie as the bun she had tied earlier had gotten messy. 

She extended her arms out to Ni-ki, as a signal for him to give her his helmet.

"Ah right, here you go." Ni-ki handed the helmet to her, still waiting.

She grabbed up the helmet and stuffed it into her box. She turned and walked towards him, not expecting him to wait for her.

"Why didn't you drop me off in the front?"

"Cos, there's a lot of people. I don't want any  unnecessary attention."

"What attention are you talking about?"

She stopped on her tracks, before looking up at him.

"I don't want your fans coming at me. They are crazy." She clarified, putting quotation marks around the term "fans."

"I'm sure they won't. We're just friends anyways." Ni-ki chuckled.

"Unless......"

His mouth curled into a wide grin when he saw her look of disbelief.

"I'll see you later then." He waves goodbye to her, then turns to jog away from her and throws his arms around the male who is in front of them.

After what Ni-ki said, Aeri remained standing in the center of the parking lot, unable to process anything.

'Beep'

She was startled by the loud beep from behind. She felt her heart about to leap out of her chest and instantly flinched, hanging onto it.

"Move it will ya?" Under the helmet, an icy tone demanded.

"Oh, yes! I'm sorry." She moved closer to the side and bowed apologetically. She watched the guy ride off on his bike. She can't help but gawk at his gorgeous bike, before slowly looking at the male.

He is about 180ish cm tall, with a slightly muscular build.

She can't resist staring at him as he drives off slowly. He has a somewhat familiar build to someone but she just can't seem to click in on who.

"Why do I feel like I know him?"

———————————————— ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷

I'll reveal the guy's identity to you all with a SLIGHT clue.

He is also a 2005 liner.

Okay, that's all! 🫶🏻 See y'all in the next chapter hehehehehe🐰ྀི.

ᡣ𐭩🧸ྀི‧₊˚ Do vote and comment if you're enjoying the ff so far! It means a lot! 🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡