~Falling in love~

Floras pov

I couldnt believe, Velvette THE GIRL WHOS APART OF THE V'S IS JUST STANDING OVER ME, WHAT DO I DO!? ..Crap i could feel my face heat up, all she did was look at me.. Why am i feeling like this towards her, but like she looked so hot, Crap crap Flora for fucks sake stop falling for her! *I stood up and looked at her, and then a smirk crept on her face and held her hand out she was being nice? "Ah Your Velvette" I said she nodded "Well duh i am, and you are Flora, snake bitches daughter?" she said "watch what ya say about my dad" I replied she rolled her eyes "Whatever you say, Flora" She said, why is she like this for fucks sake, why did that smirk stay on her face "Nice style" i heard her say "oh- uh- Thanks?" i said "Obviously your welcome" she said that was a first she never had something nice to say, I had put my hand in my hair, i wasnt used to being complimented by.. girls.. but honestly i had only fell for one girl in my whole life, but seriously Velvette kind of reminded me of that girl to be honest.. ah fuck i cant be falling for Velvette like how i fell for her- FUCK!!! but seriously Velvette is kinda hot- FUCK!!! Snap out of it Flora! you swore to your self no one would replace her but your falling for Velvette! Ugh!! I ran off away from Velvette. Velvette gave a confused look and went to go hide in an aly way i didnt know what to fucking do! I was falling for Velvette!! Velvette of all people!!!.. this is bad this is so bad!! Why do i have to fall for Velvette!! Shes the worst!!... And Her looks dont make it up for how shitty she is... Ugh!!! I hate her! i Hate her!!! i hate her!! But oh how.. i love her? i dont know..!!! But she is really pretty.. what am i going to fucking do!????

*30 minutes later*

Im still panicking from that but hey ive calmed down, I was being talked to by, Rosie on where i was and that, my dad came to Rosie to ask where i was because he need to talk to me? i was barely paying any attention because, i was to busy thinking about Velvette "Flora dear are you listening?" I heard Rosie say "i- uh yeah!" I reply awkwardly "What are you think about?" Rosie asked me "...Velvette.." I mumbled "Ah, You seem in love with her are you?" Rosie asked "...I think i am" I replied to her "Ah! Young Love!" Rosie said "...Me and Velvette are both 18 but ive been dead longer then her.. i dont think Young love.." I said "You both are 18 still very much young love!" Rosie said, I rolled my eyes "Alright" I reply, Rosie smiled softly "But she better not hurt you or your feelings or, i eat her" Rosie joked softly i giggled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 523
i could really do better but aye i did good!