Fitting in

"Buffy over here" willow called across the room in the bronze.
"Hey, i said "by any chance do u know a guy named angel?"
"No sorry" she said "do u want something to drink"
"Im ok, im sorry I gotta go just came to check this place out!" At that moment buffy saw a vampire leading a girl out of the bronze! She quickly ran after them, walking down the alley all alone. Then she heard a scream ahead,
"Could u at least attempt to eat your meal without causing trouble" the vampire turned around, and charged at her "run" she yelled at the girl. Buffy did some fancy leg kicks and ducks and finally killed what ever his name was, come on it was one vampire.
The next day,
Buffy walked to the library,
"You know this place could use some more hip books" she said as giles rose from the counter.
"Buffy, oo great, I have some serious stuff to talk to you about" he said,
"Like what u have a grand new danger to talk to me about, whatever it is im sure I can handle it" i smiled.
"Yes, I'm sure you could" he smiled " the master is the oldest vampire that ever existed, and once every 200 years he has one chance to escape the under ground and vanish the world" she nodded on,
"Would this be a good time to bring up the dead guy in the locker"
"The what" giles said.
"The dead guy stuffed in Amaras locker, it had big holes in this neck to i took the advantage and assumed it was a vampire"
" Oo dear" giles said "it has begun" i looked shocked what has begun? Why does he sound so worried? What happened to having a normal life?
"What has begun"
"The master has send out some vampires to bring him strength, this is only the beginning, today is the one day the master can awaken from the ground."
"Wow" that was all I could possibly say.
"One vampire will have the full duties of bringing him food to strengthen up, well the others help out"
"Wow what dictonary did u swallow" I smiled,
This is not a joking matter, buffy"
"Ok ok im sorry, so what do I have to do stake this guy"
"He is way to powerfully for one stake it will have to do with not letting him get the strength he needs, so he will stay under ground"
"Sounds like a plan, but we're will this anointed one get all the people from?"
"Well weres the hottest place in town"
"The bronze" i said, "meet me at the front entrance at 9:00 k" as Buffy ran out the door so she wasn't late for class!