Run, shield, kill

We finally got to the bronze, we went around back so no one would notice us.
"Alright, I will go in and in a few mins follow k" i said, right at that moment two vamps came out from the back and I killed them fast, this blood bath needs to stop now I thought. Luke was on the stage waiting for the stroke of midnight. Look at that, there it is. All the vamps went forward.
"Wow a step up from the suers" i said wiping my hands.
"Slayer" he said charging at me.
"Straight forward guy huh, sadly for u that's not my type" i said kneeing him, I kicked and ducked till I had him pined.
"It's all over now"
"You think" and before I knew Darla came up from behind, luke got up, I dusted Darla fast she was weak. I was really for luke.
"You think a little stake can kill me" i charged at him, he was hitting then something went throught his back into his heart. He turned to dust. I turned around to see Xander bragging well there were still vamps to kill. Well of course, I was proud of Xander but there's vamps to kill. We finish the job at the bronze and head back to the library. We all come up with a plan to keep the master on our platter but hold off any big moves. I decide to check out the cemetery crept to make sure our next plan would work if we used the secrete passage way, till I notice little sounds coming behind me.
"You know it's not gentleman like, to sneak up on a lady" i slowly turn my head to see angle there.
"You shouldn't be in these tunnels alone"
"Ima big girl I can handle myself"
"This is a serious matter buffy"
"And I get that"
"Just promise me you won't go in here without me"
"And who are u my boyfriend" i hissed "to my clarifications you said we were never even friends"
"That doesn't mine I can't look out for you" and like that for hmm the third time he vanished into the night, I still don't get how he does that.
The next day
The master isn't on our supernatural plate and well I'm excited to head back to school in an odd way.
"This is madness, what could you have been thinking. Your the slayer lives depend on you" he pauses "i make exceptions because of your youth. But I do expect a matter of responsibility, and instead of which, you a slave yourself to this cult" giles says in disgust. Well buffy stands there in her cheerleading uniform.
"You don't like the colour" she stands there.
"I d-dont" he turns around and huffs "do you .. Ignore everything I say as a warning" he says
"No I believe that's your trick" she smiles "i told you (she huffs) im just trying out for the cheerleading sqaud" she does a pomp pomp trick. Giles leans in into a whisper.
"You have a secrete birth right buffy, you were chosen to destroy vampires not to (he pauses) wave pomp pomps at people and as your watcher i forbid it" he says. He turns back to organize books
"And you'll be stopping me how" she smirk/smiles as she holds the how.
"What i..., by appealing to your common sense (he crosses his arms) if such a creature exists" he says.
"I will still have time to fight the forces of evil ok, I just wanna have a life" she says "I wanna do something normal and safe" away somewhere in a houses filled to the attic with herbs and spell books and pots, all things someone "witchy" would have, there's someone adding things to a pot bubbling with green goo, when they grab a doll of a hook. The doll looked exactly like buffy.
--------------------
Hey guys I've got a lot of views for my taste i would like to thank you for all ur reads and to check out some of my other books just to clarify
Buffy comes to a town called Sunnydale in hopes of a new life, she meets Cordelia a stuck up queen bee willow that's a main character in fighting evil a shy nerd and Xander a geeky, funny guy and jessie who ends up becoming a vampire in the first chapter. Buffy also meets giles her watcher, someone who watches buffy and teaches her the art and knowledge of fighting evil. Buffy quickly bonds with some of this people and know they will have littler demons and other evil things to fight in a few chapter each and some long term evil that will be in the book for a lot of time like the master for big and the evil witch in this and mabye one or 2 more chapters. Hope u get it buffy is on Netflix and Is one of my fav shows there's minor details that Might not be the same as my book but I try. I hope u enjoy its summer I have a lot on my plate and im writing 2, 3 books know so check um out Thx