polo cologne

The scent of his polo has me so fucking wet.
Everytime I smelled it I got instantly wet soaked.
I didn't say anything at first just who is wearing cologne he said me lot.
I said okay you smell nice through telepathic communication that is when I found out he was my pops.

I didn't say shit but I know he felt it. Him being my husband now I don't hold shit back the best of me hmmm maybe. Shit I'm soo in the mood with him what can I say.

Lounging around my apartment at 12 pm want to send him dirty text. Thinking of his sexy ass voice sometimes he sounds European.

Text messages
Dream- mmmm papi your scent has me wet💦. Your voice is so sexy you make me want to sin to it.

Clairaudience
Lot- ooo yes,ooo yes I can't help it to bust a nut. To my new wife I really love your porn yes go baby.
Wax off ooooo shit, yeah that's it baby wax off.

Dream- mmm yeah.

Text messages
Dream- don't stop you keeping my pussy wet.

Lot- my penis is wet too.

Dream- come home papi let me massage you.

Lot- I'll be there soon baby let me see your pussy until I come home.

Dream- I got you baby just give me a few minutes.

Lot- don't turn me off tonight baby. I'm hard right now baby hurry up baby.

Getting up from my bed grabbing the baby oil from my dresser. Oil myself up for videos and pictures. Usually I don't oil up but I would like to try something different.

Using my ring light I press the record button for a video instead. I put on some trap on my phone and speaker I twerk a little on my bed like how I was in a different dimension.

20 mins should be fine I massage my ass for a bit in between.

Text messages
Dream- I hope this set's the tone for you💋.

Lot- let daddy see baby.

Lot- ooo fuck baby yes you make me want to come fuck you. Your banging ass booty.

Dream- yes papi come put me to sleep every night.

Lot- baby what's wrong with you?.

Dream- I'm sleepy a bit and in the mood for you. I miss your presence.

Lot- I'm coming home soon baby. Let's talk about you baby why you so damn sexy.

Dream- that's just me I'm myself I'm outgoing nowadays baby.

Lot- you feel so good your energy baby.

Dream- awe papi that's my energy when it comes to me being a goddess/God.

Lot- you did alot of work on yourself baby you seem like your all about me.

Dream- awe well iam you have my attention. I love you plus you so damn fire. How long have you been after me when it comes to matters of your heart?.

Lot- 7 years and counting baby. I feel like I don't have you in my life yet.

Dream- that's how I feel about you handsome.
Alaays up tight because I'm not with you psychically🌊.

Lot- I want you for a lifetime babe. Just don't make me mad and cheat.

Dream- I won't baby you don't cheat and were good. Just give me what I need shit won't change between us. I'm still yearning for your touch night.

Lot- get the fuck outta here me too matter fact you feel me and not you.

Dream- yes Bae I need you to come massage me in my bath. Matter fact take a bath with me.

Lot- I want you tonight baby I really want to make you happy.

Ps.
He makes my body weak with love and sensual feelings. I can't deny I'm so into him I can't stop thinking about him and his body.
൬۸♡