the covenant

As I kiss on lot I'm feeling my brother's surround me
Casey and tennis balls.
Wanting to laugh at my brother's anger but also understanding him.

He do not like this chick Meredith even though she is our sister. He don't care while I'm  making lot sexually aroused.

Lot- baby why are you apart covenant? I don't want that for sacrifice.

Me(dream)- it was something me and my brother's were into we love psychical alchemy. To use on enemies we decided to make a pack as a family.
I'm not leaving them dead or alive unless I have to they are starseeds.

Lot- baby I miss you.

"kisses lot lips softly" he moans at me keeping him aroused trying to feel and hear my brother's with Clairaudience .
Are they coming to see me or they just trying to beat someone's ass without me that's coven.

Kissing French style I quickly take off my rob
And flip my hair.

Me(dream)- sexy papi I will never be apart of a coven that is something you already know. Why would things change hmmm?

Lot- I don't I was stupid to think you love me.

Me(dream)- wait a minute I do love but that doesn't mean I have to be apart of a coven baby I'm covenant.
We fight that,because of witchcraft of demon and bullying they do we wanted to make a change and we have.
I would never give up being a free Mason for someone that is not fighting for their path baby me and my tribe is looked at in a way
We popular papi.

Lot- that's love for your tribe you guys are the covenant baby.

Me(dream)- awe yeah don't worry.

Kissing down to his chest un buttoning his jeans.

Lot- baby wait I don't want you to do this let me show you baby.
I don't want sex with you very good baby I want you to do the work without sex.

Ooooo this man iam not mad at but damn I'm like extra horny why can I have my way with him sexually for a little while.

Me(dream)- baby we married Meredith is not your wife she was not chosen for covenant. She was not chosen for divine femininity my love she was never human.
My love she's a clone of me what if I told u that sex is something I like in a marriage but not all the time.

To say the most I haven't had sex in a awhile me and lot don't have sex at all.
However I'm a very freaky,kinky woman who enjoys sex with a good man
I'm human shit.

I don't see why he like this
But I do understand him wanting love that is deep and heartfelt.
More then just sex we have that to he just doesn't want to get hurt I've been there just having sex with just psychical individuals.

Because it's something familiar but it doesn't get rid of the pain or filling the wants you desire and need regarding a marriage or relationship.
Sexual incounters that are just psychical I just sex I never have gotten my feeling wrapped up in that.

I learned how to not use emotions with that.
I also learned that your not that hurt over just psychical sex based fling ships anyway understanding things from psychical standpoint.

Half of those individuals are nothing but cult members who has a whole bunch of soul ties.

Hmmm... to say the less I don't give any feelings at all to infj anyway just general love. Nothing else which is not romantic love(shrugs) I don't have the heart space for another individual being married set the tone.

Seeing things about just psychical individuals nun of them screams human. The covenant set the tone on fist fighting and throwing alchemy when need be happy that we made that decision.

These demons out here is straight up ballsy with no fighting skills some hit back but not enough strength.
Starseed strength beats that looking back on that I didn't need to be scared of anything but however life's lesson is to hit them.

Me(dream)- you hurt my feelings to much what's wrong?.

Lot- I'm in love with another woman name asha.

Me(dream)- hahahaha lot ummm.. I'm natasha asha tarylor neal.
You have the right person asha is a nickname for the 100th time.

Lot- sorry I've made a mistake in hurting you. I think you left me for good Bae.

Me(dream)- left idk babe there is no body new that is divine masculine and if it is I can't understand him clearly at the moment.
We still have a marriage license me and my tribe don't leave soulmates we follow them even if with just psychical.
We still have telepathic communication my brother's come before anything and vice-versa with me.

I try to do that with you,you don't like it.

Ps.
Things too shall pass.
∧₩Ω♡൬