Sick Blitz❤🩶

Hello! This is my first story I hope you like it! ♥ Context: Blitz and Stolas are married

❤🩶

Stolas woke up before Blitz, which was unusual, Stolas simply assumed Blitz had a long night the day before. Stolas went to make him and his husband some coffee, when he heard a bit of coughing. Stolas walked to his room to see Blitz shivering under 2 big blankets, "Blitzy, dear... Are you alright?" Stolas asked worryingly, "Fuck... I think I have a flu or something.... I feel like shit..."

Stolas looked worried, and ✨trotted✨ off to get a thermometer. Once he had it, he took Blitz's temperature: 40°C (104°F) 

"Blitz! You're burning up!" Stolas whisper-yelled. "Ugh... My stomach hurts..." Stolas sat down next to his husband "Do you want some peppermint tea?" Stolas asked, gently rubbing Blitz's back "Mhm..." Blitz said back. Stolas kissed Blitz on the cheek, then went to go make tea. After he finished, he brought it to Blitz, who was shivering, "Thanks, Stolz..." Blitz whispered "You're welcome..." Blitz mumbled something about horses, then drifted off to sleep. 

                                                             --------------Next Morning------------- 

Blitz woke up groggily, and rubbed his eyes. He looked over at Stolas who was watching TV. Blitz scooted closer to Stolas and hugged him, putting his red, feverish face in Stolas' fluffy chest. Stolas hugged him back without hesitation, and kissed Blitz on the forehead, "I love your kisses but I'm sick! I don't wanna sick- sickify- (Dyslexic Blitz moment) uh... I don't wanna get you sick!" Stolas giggles "I don't care if I get sick, but you know you can be honest when you aren't comfortable with something-" Blitz's eyes widen "No! I still fucking love you! I love kissing you, I just don't want you to get sick... But... If you insist..." he smiled a bit.

Stolas smiled and started kissing him on the cheek, and on the nose. Blitz loved the attention, and was happy about it, 

Stolas smiled at the happy imp, and kissed his forehead again, while holding him close. everything had disappeared in that moment, and Blitz felt well again, even though he knew he wasn't. Blitz snuggled up to his loving husband, before drifting off to sleep.

IM SORRY ITS SHORT LMAO HERE IS A GUSTHOLOMULE FOR YOUR TROUBLES