The Rain

💔 + ❤🩶 

Blitz angst! are you excited? because this is what I am doing instead of homework lmao. (BTW I would like some suggestions if possible lol)

Stolas was sipping his 🇬🇧tea🇬🇧 and looking outside, it was raining. Stolas loved watching the rain, it reminded him of Blitz, "I wonder what Blitzy is doing..." he thought, but it was interrupted by a black, impish looking figure running outside in the rain. 

Stolas, being the generous owl he was, went outside, not bothering for an umbrella. As he rushed out to see what was wrong, he sees Blitz in the rain, carrying something. Stolas ran over to his boyfriend, "what are you doing dear?! You'll get sick..." Blitz turned around, he was holding a box.

"I... I..." Blitz tried to speak, but couldn't, Stolas used his cloak to keep Blitz from getting more wet, "It's okay, let's get inside..." Stolas reassured, as he walked Blitz inside his palace. 

Stolas sat Blitz down on the couch, and wraps him in a blanket, "I-... I think I'm ready to talk now..." Blitz says after around 3 minutes, "It's OK... Take your time..." Blitz sighed.

"I was with Millie and Moxxie... And a fire started... I grabbed my stuff and left, luckily the rain put the fire out..." Blitz explained, shaking, Blitz was afraid of fire, he has been since the circus incident, though he had started fires before, he rarely did it, and tried to get as far away as possible.

"I'm... I'm so sorry... What's in the box, if I may ask..?" Stolas says, holding Blitz's hand. Blitz blushed a bit, as he did genuinely like Stolas, "Pictures... Of my family... My mom, my sister... And my dad, before he was a drunk..."

Stolas suddenly hugged Blitz, and Blitz hugged him back, crying into his chest. 

IM SORRY ITS SHORT HERE SOME SIR PENTIOUS AND CHERRI FOR THE SOUL