The Bet

✨ + ❤🩶 + 💔

Blitz was in his office, carving another horse statue, when Loona randomly yelled out, "BLITZZZZ! THAT BIRD ASSHOLE IS HERE!"

 Blitz sighed and went out to the lobby "hey, Stolas." he said, leaning against the wall "Hello, Blitzy! I wanted to make a bet, what I have in mind is, we continue to dare one another to do things, whoever backs out first loses. If I win, I get to top you." Blitz flushed slightly, then sighed, trying to compose himself, "If I win, we don't have to fuck and I can just have the book. Deal?"

 Stolas shaked Blitz's hand after he said that, and kissed him on the nose. "The first dare is... You have to call Octavia your daughter." Blitz gasped and sighed, "fine. Where is she?"

Octavia was in her room, and Blitz walked in awkwardly "Heeeey, daughter!" He said, doing finger guns, "Uh, hey, Blitz..." Octavia mumbled back, before putting on her headphones. Blitz walked out of her room "God damnit, Stolas... I better win this." He whispered under his breath.

Blitz sighed and crossed his arms "Okay, now my dare to you is for you to... HMMM... Cut down a tree on Stella's property." Stolas gasped, "You took all her angelic weapons, right..?" Blitz nodded, and they drove off to Stella's house. 

Stolas nervously fidgeted with his thumbs, and Blitz looked at him, "hey, you don't have to do this... You can just tap out." he said reassuringly "I need to do this..." Stolas insisted, and they pull up to the house, Stolas and Blitz get out of the car and go to Stella's garden.

Blitz looked at Stolas, "hey, lets just call off the bet, I don't want you to be unco-" Stolas interrupted "I'm okay, let's just... Get this over with." 

They go into the garden, and Stolas started chopping down the tree, but they hear a loud, annoying shriek, "STOLAS!?"

Stolas gasped and dropped the axe, it was Stella (if you couldn't guess) and she was storming towards him. 

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠ violence, guns, weapons, gore

Stolas took a step back "Stella! Hello! I-I thought you were at work..!" Stolas said shakily, and Stella raised her arm, and hit Stolas, causing him to fall "what. The. FUCK?!" Blitz yelled, stepping in between the two.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Blitz held up a gun, pointing it at Stella, then shot her, it was only a tranquilizer, but she still fell onto the snow, bleeding. Blitz grabs Stolas' hand, and brings him back to the car.

"She is SUCH a bitch!" Blitz yelled once they started the van, and he looked over at Stolas, who was wide-eyed, shaking, and picking at his feathers, "Hey... Hey... You okay..?" Blitz pulled into the driveway of Stolas' palace.

Blitz helped Stolas sit on the couch "look, I-... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you... I'm gonna get the medkit... then... we could cuddle, if you'd like..." Blitz gets the medkit, and starts nursing Stolas' injuries. 

"I'd like to cuddle..." Stolas finally whispered, he wasn't making direct eye contact, but he was smiling. Blitz smiled a bit as well, and snuggled up to Stolas, he turned on a movie, and they spent the night together.