19) The Adorable Alpha

Jungkook woke up with a smile when his nose hit his favourite lavender scent and looked beside to see his beautiful omega sleeping peacefully.

The bed was filled with the feathers from the pillow fight they had last night and it is spreading around his body.

He made jimin wear his shirt last night. He then gently placed a flower crown above his head which is jimin oblivious to.

"How can you look this ethereal omega" he whispered caressing his cheek softly who is in deep sleep

His face having a beautiful glow with his plump pink lips

He chuckled remembering about last night event. He is happy that he got to see jimin's playful and cute nature yesterday. How he was running around the castle giggling cutely. Just so cute.

He went down from the bed and wore his clothes first and exhaled deeply the mix scent of theirs scents spreaded around the bedroom. It's so addicting and nice.

He looked behind to see jimin stirring up in his sleep so he sat beside him and softly caressed his hair.

"It's time to wake up beautiful" he called softly who slowly opened his eyes and looked up at jungkook smiling cutely.

"Come let's take a bath baby" jungkook said.

"I don't want to get up" jimin yawned and stretched his arms and hugged the pillow tightly. Jungkook chuckled caressed his cheek softly.

Jimin was about to say something but he felt something on his head he took it to see a beautiful flower crown he looked up at jungkook who smiled.

"I made it after learning when you gave me a flower crown that day" he said.

"You learned" jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded and said "I didn't knew so I learned how to make after many tries I finally succeeded one day and I decided to make one last night for you".

"It's so beautiful alpha thank you" Jimin smiled cutely his heart feeling with more love for his lovely husband. Jungkook smiled back and kissed his forehead.

"Now get up you have to take a bath you are all sticky down there" Jungkook said softly rubbing his ass under the covers who blushed thinking about last night.

"It hurts" he mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled and said "I was planning to go all night baby but you fell asleep on my arms after 4 rounds".

"But I got tired" he said looking down shyly.

Jungkook smiled and kissed on jimin's cheek "its okay now let's go and take a bath baby" he said standing beside the bed.

"It hurts alpha carry me" He said making grabby hands making jungkook smile widely at his cuteness.

He took him in bridal style and entered the bathroom.