Chapter 14

Rosalies Prospective:

He takes off his mask,my heart is still racing from the shock that had just occurred. I smile at him and he smiles back,his smile suits him perfectly like a glove," what business do you have in an Alleyway Mr Hyde" I asked,"well Miss Foxworth I was out for a walk and came across this Alleyway and I heard your voice" he said with a grin. He kisses me slightly and I kiss him back, he feels warm. I look at his feet and I noticed that he was wearing shoes,"Edward you're wearing shoes" I said to him, he looks down and he smiles,"well when I'm out during the day I sit in by wearing shoes" he said, he puts his hand on my chest, I blushed a little. I didn't want to reveal the news, he looks into my eyes and I look into his, so Charming. Suddenly Robin comes out of nowhere into the alley,"BACK THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!" She yelled, Edwards had spins towards her and he looks frightened in a way. She looks like she was ready to hurt him,"Robin stop I know him" I said a little loudly, Robin stops a little,"I know this man" I went on to say to her. She looks at Edward and Edward looks back at her, she felt embarrassed. Edward let's go of me and steps back for me, Robin tries to look brave from the outside I can tell she was frightened on the inside. I feel Edward shoulder in calmin way,"May I introduced you to Edward Hyde" I said in a calm way, Robin studied him a little."I'm robin davis" she said while walking up a little closer,shes less scared of him now."Robin please keep this meeting a secret" I said, Robin nods and said "Of Course,you both belong together"I walk over to her and hug her, she smiles at me and Edward." I must go now, I promise to my mother I would help her with her knitting" she said, I know I didn't and she walks it with smiling. Edward and I start walking, he has his arm wrapped around my lower torso, I'm enjoying the moment. I know something that can make the moment in rise, I stopped and Edward pauses."My dear what is wrong" he asks. If he was hands and looked into his eyes and said "Edward I'm with child". His face lights up with a smile and hugs me,"im going to be a father" he said while pulling back, he's actually excited. I get to be the mother of my lover's child, he's going to be the perfect father. We could have a son or a daughter. I'm going to give her a child the best life. I'm not going to be late my mother, if we have a daughter I'm not going to pressure her about anything just like my mother, I'm going to be a fantastic mother,Edward looks at me it feels my chest,"Rosalie I have something I must ask you" he says, thanks for you get someone knee and holds out a ring box, the ring looked beautiful, it was black with a red diamond,"Will you take my hand and fully matrimony and marry me and become my bride". Tears flow from my eyes and I feel excited. I like to know his eyes and I gently say "I accept I will be your bride", we hug heavily. We are going to have a child and now we are going to have a wedding. I cry in his arms and he feels my chin,"whats wrong my dear" he asks, the tears that produced weren't happy tears I thought about the "Marriage" that my mother in Jasper were planning, I told Edward about what happened this morning. He cleans away my tears,"Dont don't worry my dear I will take care of him". He kisses me and disappears. I smile and walk away. While walking my emotions are higher than anything, I'm getting married to the man I love, I can see myself in a beautiful wedding gown, so fancy and pretty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edwards Prospective:

I removed my mask, she was in shock from what had inspired, I see her smile and when she did I smiled as well. She once told me that my smile had fit me perfectly. Possible before she was right my smile did fit me well,"What business do you have in an Alleyway Mr Hyde"She asks, I look at her with a grin and replied with "well this Foxworth I was out for a walk and came across this Alleyway and I heard your voice". I'm still grinning and I lean in and Kiss her gently,She kisses me back.while kissing me she looked down at my feet,"edward you're wearing shoes" she said, I looked down and smile."When I'm out during the day I fit in by wearing shoes" I said.while putting my hand on her chest, she was blushing a little. We are looking into each other's eyes and while doing so she feels my face, suddenly the woman that was with her comes out of nowhere,"BACK THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!" I hear her yell, my head Springs towards her and I feel a little frightened.She looked so ready to hurt me."Robin Stop I know him!" Rosalie said a little loudly, Robin stops a little."I know this man" Rosalie went on to say, she looks back at me and I look back at her, Robin looks embarrassed. I let go of Rosalie and step back from her. Robin tries with brave on the outside on the inside she was frightened, Rosalie feels my shoulder "MayI introduce you to Edward Hyde" she said in a Calm way, Robin's study to me a little,"Is she going to call me a freak or is she going to scream" I thought to myself,"I'm Robin Davis" she said walking up a little closer, she's less scared of me now I think.
"Robin please keep this meeting a secret" Rosalie said, Robin nods and says "of course I will you both Belong Together", Rosalie walks over to her and hugs her. She smiles at Rosalie and me,"i must go now, I promised my mother I would help her with knitting"She said, I know I didn't and she walks away smiling. Me and Rosalie start walking, my arm is wrapped around lower torso, I can tell she's enjoying the moment, she stops and I pause,"My Dear what is wrong" I asked. She feels my hands and looks into my eyes and says "Edward I'm with child", my face lights up with a smile and I hug her,"im going to be a father" I said while pulling back, I was very excited. She is going to be the mother of my child, I'm going to be the perfect father, I wouldn't care if the baby were a male or female, I'm going to be with the woman I love, she's going to be a fantastic mother. I look at her and feel her chest,"Rosalie I have something I must ask you", I get on one knee and hold out a ring box the ring I chose was amazing, black with a red rose,

                                                                       (the ring edward gives her)"Will you take my hand and holy matrimony and marry me and become my bride", tears flow from her eyes and she feels excited

"Will you take my hand and holy matrimony and marry me and become my bride", tears flow from her eyes and she feels excited. She looks into my eyes and says "I accept I will be your bride", we hug happily. I asked her for her hand in marriage and now we're going to have a child, she starts crying in my arms and I feel her chin,"whats wrong my dear" I ask, the tears she showed weren't happy tears they were sad tears, she started telling me about what happened to her this morning. I feel very upset from what she told me, I clean away your tears," don't worry my dear I will take care of him". I give her a kiss and I disappear, she walks away. While walking I begin thinking about this Jasper Hollows fella, I feel very upset about what he did. It's awful that he wants to force Mary Rosalie, he and her mother were working on that idea. He sounds very pathetic especially he wants to marry a girl who doesn't love him. Well tonight will be his last night.