Chapter 16

Note: there will be no pictures in this chapter or the next chapter,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosalies Prospective:
I set up in bed watching the door, feeling nervous I didn't know what to do." could it be Jekyll?" I thought. I felt my chest worried for my baby, the door started to open slowly, my heart started racing before I can scream, I saw Edward. He stood there silently with a smile "Hello My love" he said, he walks over to me and kisses me and I kiss him back, while doing so I let out a small Moan, he pulls away. He feels my chest and smiles, he smiles sweetly and I smile back, he feels my hand."how did you know I was here" I asked in a calm way," just arrived home in poole told me that you were here", he feels my chest, he smiles,"hows the baby" he asks," the baby is fine" I said feeling my chest as well, Edward suddenly felt the shock of surprise,"what is it?" I asked, he feels my chest again,"the baby kicked" he said with a proud smile. He was really proud of himself for becoming a father, he was excited to see his child. I watched him talk to my chest, he was letting the baby know he's there. I laid down and he laid down next to me, he wraps his arms around me he nuzzles me, he feels warm, I felt myself being calm, I had Edward next to me the attention I was having was Unbreakable, curious with me and are soon to be born baby I look at him and he looks halfway asleep,"where were you this evening Mr hyde?" I thought to myself before I fell back to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detective Everette Cromwells perspective:
I arrive at the hollows estate, all lights were on in commotion was disturbing the peace, other officers were standing outside and I walked into the Hall. Maids were weeping scarcely and the Butlers were trying to hush them, I walked into the sitting room. On the sofa Mrs Hollows covering herself in tears and next to her was a young woman holding on to her, Mr Hollows was standing by the fireplace smoking a pipe, he wasn't letting out Tears like his wife."what happened this evening" I asked,Mrs Hollows stood up and yelled "MY SON,MY SON WAS MURDERED", the young woman held her again, she looks like a maid it was hard to explain, Mr Hollows looks at me,"shes in irony" he said,"MY SON IS DEAD,HE WAS A PERFECT SOUL" Mrs Hollows screamed,"ANNA TAKE HER OUT OF THE ROOM" Mr Hollows yelled. The young woman obeyed and walked Mrs Hollows to her room, Mr Hollows sat down with a bottle of wine." what happened this evening sir?" I asked, he poured a glass of wine." I was out with my wife, we were out eating late", he took a sip of his wine,"what time did you and your wife arrive back here?"." we arrived at 12:30, we sat in this room had wine" he said. He didn't show sadness or worry, seemed Strange."My wife goes upstairs to see Jasper and she let a bloody shriek". An officer walks in and said "Detective Cromwell they need you in the bedroom", I nod and stand up, I looked at Mr Hollow, he drinks another glass of wine, he cares about his son, he's hiding his pain and sorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I said I was only going to do a Rosalie and Edward only perspective but I wanted to do something interesting by adding detective Cromwell as well, I know when the character list I put officer but I decided to do detective instead, now I have chapter 17 already done and completed, I might release that either later today or tomorrow as of Saturday treat, I worked really really hard on both chapters a little bit, since I'm already out of school and everything for the year I will actually be writing more because I will have a lot of free time, let me know how well I did on this chapter in the comments if you would like, make sure to be on the lookout for a chapter 17 either today or tomorrow,because trust me you don't want to miss it.