chapter 3

𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

after a (un)successful fight between Aikawa and Mikey, the blonde haired boy swiftly grabs Devy bridal style, before jumping out of the window.

𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑😍

After Mikey sees Devy is out of danger, he leaves her on a building near the girls' base.
𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 '𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣'😒🙄
The brunette girl notices Mikey wanted to leave, but she doesn't want that to happen
"Who are you? Have we met before?"She asks him" You look quite familiar."
The boy stays silent."I'm afraid I can't answer that now, but I will when we see each other next time"he replies,his voice soft and sweet,then, he leaves.

Once Devy arrives back to the base, she is met with some new faces...

𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
"um, who are they?"I asks Yuri. Yuri smiles.
I swear she looked kinda creepy-
𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙮!𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!
Kkkkk, chilll outttt.
"They are our new friends, they'll help us escape!"I stare at her blankly.New friends?The fuck? they look like fucking Titans but human sized!Nahhh, they look worse than the beast titan!
" Are you sure we should trust them?"I ask her worryingly. Yuri nods excitedly.
"Yup, very sure!Anyways, the red haired one is Elouise, the dirty blonde haired one is Grace, the short haired one is Bethany, and the Yellow haired one with green eyes is Mayu."
They all stare at me before saying hi.
"Oh, well, um.hi?.Im Devy."
"Yuri, where is Y/n?"
Yuri doesn't respond, her face turning cold.
"She..she was kidnapped, so was Kornelia.."
My eyes widen.
"How the fuck did that happen?!???I swear, I was gone for a little while and this happens!!!I'm going to fucking murder whoever did that!"

"W-well, you know Rika?"

"Your hot brother?wtf does he have to do with this?"

''well...Aikawa knows about Rika and Kornelia...and he's gonna use Kornelia to make Rika do as told....''she explained.

''what about Y/n?''I ask.

''well,lets just say Aikawa took an interest in her..''
Ewww, great another pedo,how the fuck do some of the readers simp for him?
𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮!𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡!
Okkk, I'm sorry! Chill out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝘼/𝙣:
𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 😒

(𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩:

𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩🥰🥰

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙.

(𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮<333)

𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨 <333❤❤❤)