chapter 4

𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

When Y/n opened her eyes, she woke up in a office.She was sitting on a bed while her hands and feet were tied together with a piece of rope,roughly cutting into her skin when she moved too much.

The (h/c) coloured girl tried scanning the room with her eyes, looking for any clues to where she was.

Y/n heard a door unlock and she turned her head towards the direction of the sound.
When the door opened,a man entered and locked the door behind him, walking towards Y/n.

"W-who are you?" Y/n asked. she was fucking terrified.
'Creator, who tf wouldn't if they saw a man walk towards them when they were tied up and the man looked like a fucking pedo with a hand kink?????'
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡?𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚.𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨😒

The man smirks and sits down next to her, taking a strand of her hair and playing with it.
'Ok,readers,how tf do some of you all simp for him he's deffo a pedo'
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 4𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡!!!

"My dear, I'm Aikawa~" he said to y/n.
She cringed at the nickname "my dear".
"sorry, 'love' but you look like a fucking pedo ratatouille.Please keep those crusty, musty, dusty, rusty, stinky, dirty ass hands away from me"Y/n replies, disgusted by the man in front of her.

𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑪𝑲

𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑪𝑲

𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑪𝑲

y/n's left cheek was stinging and it was bright red.

Did he just?...

"you will not disrespect me!you need a punishment"he said while grinning." Now, don't move or else I will hurt you and use force."

('Ok cringeeeee')
(𝑺.𝒕.𝒐.𝒑 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝟒𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍😡😡😡)

The girl slowly nodded. she felt like she was on the brink of tears.

"I'm definitely going to enjoy this" the man thinks to himself before taking his jacket off and throwing it away somewhere in the room.He got even closer to Y/n and pinned her to the bed before smashing his lips on to hers.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

He brutally smashed his lips onto mine and his pervy hands roamed my whole body, not leaving any parts of it untouched.

His mouth went from my lips to my chin,jaw, throat and then neck, making sure to kiss everywhere.His lips kissed harder and harder everytime, trying to get a reaction out of me.

It was obvious ℎ𝑒 liked it, but I didn't, it felt like hell.

Was I really gonna loose my innocence like this?

While he continued kissing and licking, his hands continued roaming my body.Gropping my chest and my ass every few seconds.

His unholy lips left my neck for a few seconds and he started to unbutton my shirt.
As soon as it was all unbuttoned, he took my shirt off and threw it somewhere in the room, close to his jacket.

The only thing which was now covering my upper body was my (f/c) coloured bra.

His fingers traced the outline of the bra before he slowly began to take it off, taking his time.

Once he did take it off, he threw it across the room and stared at my empty chest hungrily.I tried covering my chest with my arms but he yanked them away and slapped me hard across the face.

"I said don't move!" He yelled at me before breathing in and out a few times.

After a few seconds,he put one of his hands over my left boob - massaging it - and put my right one inside of his mouth, sucking on my nipple and biting onto it like a hungry wolf.

I tried to hold back my moans of pleasure.
('Yes, it did count as technical rape, but was it my fault for moaning?No!all girls are sensitive to their chest.😒😔')
𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚😒

"Come on sweetheart, I wanna hear you moan" He said in a flirty tone as he kept sucking before stopping and starting to kiss me all over my chest.

He left hickeys everywhere his lips touched.
('I looked like the fucking purple Teletubbe💀.')
*𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝* *𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝*😒🙄

As he continued sucking and biting, his spare hand traveled down to my skirt and under it, slowly getting closer to my panties.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙔/𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙆𝙠, 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨
<33333
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he was finished with me,he left the room and locked it behind him.

I was left naked on the bed, trying to cover up my body with a nearby blanket.There were tears going down my cheeks.This unknown man, just took my innocence and left me in this room after raping me!

I tried to calm down and get out of the bed, but when I got up, my left were aching like fuck and I fell back down on the bed.

"Well fuck, guess I can't walk, I'll just have to crawl" I think to myself as I sigh.

I try crawling towards my clothes and I ✨magically ✨ succeed.I grab my clothes and start putting them on.

Once I put my clothes on, my legs stopped aching as much as they did before so I tried looking around for any clues to how to escape from the room.

My eyes laid on a small box on the desk.I somehow got up and walked towards it, grabbing the box and plooping down on the bed.

When I opened the box, I saw a mask,it had 2 eyes and was mouth-less.I picked it up and placed it on my face, then everything went dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨 🤭

𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4,𝙄𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛-𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛-𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨😏

(𝙊𝙢𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧🤭, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 🤭)

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨:1012!