Chapter 5

𝘼/𝙣:𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨😙😙😙

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Y/n opened her eyes and saw she was in a blue room?She was floating and a voice was talking to her.

𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚:"Hello Miss Y/n.You have been granted a One of the closest to God's mask.You will have the same abilities as the normal closer to God's, but there is something special which you will be awarded."
𝙔/𝙣:"And what is that?"
𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚:"As the most powerful closer to God, you have been awarded the 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 and 𝑹𝒊𝒇𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉. You will learn how to use it when the time comes-"the voice says before disconnecting.

A few seconds later, Y/n wakes up in the same room she was raped in,but there was someone asleep next to her. She turned her head and saw Kornelia.'phew' She sighs and nudges Kornelia awake.

𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖:*groans* Ughhhh, Y/n what the fuckkk
𝙔/𝙣:"wake up you little piece of shit"
𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖:"Noooo"
𝙔/𝙣:"Why not?"
𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖:"I can't walk"
Y/n raises her eyebrows at her answer before realising something.'Did Kornelia really fuck with Rika while being in here?For fucks sake' she thought to herself.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙞𝙠𝙖

"Rika! Come on, we have to get out of here!" y/n wisper yells to Rika as he groans and tries to get up but fails.

They hear footsteps coming from outside the room and some shushed whispers.

Suddenly, without even giving them a chance to react, the door swang open, revealing 3 silhouettes.

-----------------------------------------------------
𝑯𝒆𝒉𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆?𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑫

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈?

Bro, why you still scrolling, it's over😭 go to the next chapter