Chapter 1 Classroom

Okay um note that Monokuma is a real teacher in this story and he looks like a sexy scene teenager all the girls have a crush on :P

And this is also Dangon Ronpa 1 and 2 with the original Togami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You turned your head as you flipped your (H/L), (H/C) hair as it intentionally hit Byakuya in the face.

Byakuya pushes up his glasses towards his face, smiles and says "She's an idiot...but that's why I love her" under his breath and then took a seat at a desk.

Monokuma Sensei has entered the classroom and sat as his desk and finished his Tea and spoke to the class.

"Good Morning class I hope we have an excellent year together we have a new student. Please state you name, and your talent."

You walked up to the front of the classroom and proudly stated "My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I am a SDHSL (Talent). I hope that I can get along with you guys" You then bowed toward the class and you scour the classroom for an available seat there were two options to sit next to Togami, or a boy with a huge and zig-zag like Ahoge.

You had sat next to him and he introduced himself to you

"Hello I'm Hajime Hinata! oh and...by the way I think you are Kinda cute..."

After Hinata-Kun said that Togami's head quickly turned behind him and gave a death stare at Hajime. Byakuya then said

"Hello there. Listen... who are you again? I apologize for my poor memory... But it's just so hard to remember things I don't care about. Anyways let me get to the point. You are never to say such things to her every again IF you value you're life.

Hajime Responds "IM SO SORRY I definitely consider you a friend, and there's no way I could ever imitate your leadership... The truth is...I think you're amazing."

"If its true leave her alone peasant." Byakuya harshly responded.

Togami walked to your seat and pulled your hand out of the seat you were sitting in and sat you in the empty seat next to him. Byakuya then wrapped his arm around your waist.

Monokuma was reading over his lesson plans for the day and started teaching the class about Trigonometry

Togami wasn't paying any attention at all acting like he knew all there is to know about this subject

While you were in the middle of taking notes Togami went up close to your neck and smelled you let out a loud squeal interrupting the class.

"EEEEEEEKK"

Togami then removed his hand from you and pretended to take notes from the board.

Sensei turned around and scolded you

" (F/N)! If another interruption is made by you again You will be kicked out the classroom!

You stood up and bowed "Sorry and... yes Sensei."

Togami smiled towards you and whispered "All I wanted to tell you is that you smell really nice" he then winks at you.

you couldn't help it but to just blush for the rest of class.

(Time skip brought to you by Usami/Monomi's Magical wand)

When class was over Monokuma said

"Alright class Dismissed please head to the cafeteria for lunch."

Almost all the girls pretended that they needed help from Sensei so they can get close to him.

"To me its really gross but whatever" you thought to yourself You then walked outside the classroom and see Togami waiting for you.

"Oh great (F/N) I've been waiting for your arrival, follow me we cant hang out for lunch."

He pulls your hand and you go to a secret place outside the school boundary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I was literately typing this all day I needed to finish this out somehow >.< I will update tonight or tomorrow maybe :P

Thank you for reading so far :P