-The discovery -

It was one quiet and peaceful night in Megapolis and I was just talking to Tang and Mk in Pigsy's noodles and Tang was telling us about the legend 'the Blossom Warrior'. He said that whoever is given the Blossom Sword is now named the Blossom Warrior or the Blossom Demon slayer. "Woah, that sounds pretty cool!" I say in a soft like tone with much amazement.

" So as I was saying, whoever is named the Blossom Warrior is known to kill or slay the cruel and horrifying blossom demons, Blossom demons are known as the flower demon or the Beauty demon. They are called the beauty demon because people fall for their beauty and then the blossom demons lure the human into their fortress and once they have completely fallen in love with them they devour the human with no mercy." Tang continued to tell me and Mk the story.

"Jeez..that sounds terrible just the way you describe it Tang.." MK said in a pretty scared tone but tried to hide it.

"Mk you good dude?" I asked him.

"Oh me! Yes I'm perfectly fine!" Mk exclaimed with a fake smile.

"Mk I know you're lying..you're not so good at lying dude.." I said with a 'are you kidding me' kind of look.

"Yea Eva is right..you're not entirely good at lying MK.." Tang agreed with me as Mk just sighed.

"Fine..it's just that I feel something is wrong.." Mk said and I had a confused look and soon I felt something was wrong too.

"I'll go check it out, you two stay here.." I said worryingly.

" Be careful Eva.." Tang and Mk both said at the exact same time...