-Realization-

"OH MY OH MY!! MK YOU'RE RIGHT!! SHE HAS THE BLOSSOM SWORD!! EVA DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THIS MEANS!?" Tang yelled.

"Wait..OH! WAIT I'M THE BLOSSOM WARRIOR!?" I said in a shocked tone. Mk had covered my mouth to stop me from saying anything else.

"SHHHHHH! Don't let anyone know you're the blossom warrior! You'll be hunted by other demons except the blossom demons..got that!?" Mk said. I nodded in agreement. Eva also nodded understanding what Mk meant.

Mk and Tang both dragged me and the blossom Sword back to my apartment. Once we got there I just sat on my couch and waited for Mk or Tang to say something but Mk just looked at me in shock while tang looked at me in amazement. "What are we gonna do...What are we gonna do.." MK kept repeating over and over.

"Hey..uhm Tang..what's gonna happen now that i'm the Blossom warrior.." I said curiously. Mk and tang looked at each other concerned. "G-Guys...?" I whispered In a scared Tone.

"Demons will begin to hunt Eva.." Tang said and Mk was very worried.

"I don't want my best friend to be hunted!" Mk said in a mix of a worried and sad tone.

"HUNTED!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'LL BE HUNTED!?" I exclaimed in shock and fear.

"yes..You'll be hunted by demons..and don't worry! We just need someone to protect you. That's all!" Tang said in a reassuring tone. "Hopefully.."

"But I can protect myself! MK you've seen me fight before! You saw me battle! I can protect myself!" I protested.