-the chaos Unravels-

"Eva..You almost died in those battles dummy.." MK Replied.

"Hmph! Yea right! But look at me! I'm still alive!" I replied.

"Eva what Mk is trying to say is that you'll probably die..cause remember almost every demon can hunt you down..even the most powerful ones.." Tang explained and Mk's eyes widened.

"You're kidding..Right?" I said as my voice was full of worry.

"No i'm not kidding or joking..i'm serious" Tang said in a very serious tone I only gave a nervous chuckle and my face went pale.

"Oh god.." i mumbled, then MK hugged me tight which he called a protective hug.

"Don't worry Eva, I'll protect you from the demons! Either way I'm the Monkey king's successor!" Mk said in a confident tone. I looked at him.

"MK..When tang means even the most powerful demons will get me that even includes..Him..You know..The Six Eared--" Before I could finish my sentence there was a crash and boom!

"OH MY GOODNESS?! what was that!?" Mk and me both yelled in sync. Then we all ran to my balcony to see what was going on. Then me and MK looked furious as we saw a giant smoke monster attacking the city we lived in.

"Stupid Macaque.." i muttered under my breath. Mk then got his staff out while I got the Blossom katana out but MK stopped me.

"Eva..remember Macaque will be after you and you only..You'll have to hide." Mk said. I was a bit angry but understood what he meant..at least he thought that.."Fine..i won't fight him.." I lied. Mk nodded and jumped off the balcony and Tang left my apartment and I was now alone. "Bro they are so dumb for not noticing that." I said, pulling out my katana and putting on a mask so nobody wouldn't recognize me.