Chapter XII

Sunoo! Jay exclaimed in awe as he called upon him.

Everyone began to sob as Sunoo gently turned to face them, smiling.

Hello, everyone! He smiled as warm tears streamed down his face.

Sunoo! With a gasp, Jay embraced him right away.

It is YOU! He embraced him closely as warm tears welled up in his eyes. Sunoo rubs his head gently while sobs are audibly heard.

Everyone was sobbing and in tears.

Everything is real, right? Am I really back? Sunoo spoke.

You are, indeed!

I'm home, everyone! I'm home! It was Sunoo's time to sob and cry like a child.

Welcome back home! They all gasped together and hugged.

After their heartwarming reunion, the three guardians finally introduced themselves.

We are the Gatekeepers of Memories.

I am Bora, Keeper of Truth.

I am Soyou, Keeper of Love

I am Dasom, Keeper of Harmony.

Riki said, "Nice to meet you," and the three guardians chuckled when he realised he couldn't touch them.

Our actual bodies perished a long time ago. What you're witnessing right now is a fraction of our memories, thoughts, and spirits remaining here to defend this place against greedy folks while upholding our promise. Bora spoke.

That's why Jay was unable to defeat you! The warriors let out a gasp.

Way to rub it in, guys! Jay feigned being hurt.

Yes, it was all part of the test of courage! Soyou answered.

Dasom continued, "Now, to the flower, you must always remember to cherish the life you are given. You're powers are growing and are growing every day, so you have to take good care of yourself."

Sunoo said, "Yes, thank you very much."

You have such loving and loyal friends beside you. Always ready to give themselves up for you. Treasure them well.

And now that you have been granted a second chance at life, therefore, remain alongside Jay since fate and power have interwoven your souls in a pact.

Accept our blessings, Jay, as we knight you as Sunoo's champion. As Jay knelt and accepted their blessings, the three knighted him, promising to honour, love, serve, and defend him at all costs.

Then, all of a sudden, there was an enormous tremor that made the ground vibrate.

Oh! What's going on, Jungwon exclaimed.

Soyou said, "I sense a great threat coming this way; you have to escape."

How about all of you? Sunoo queried

Dasom grinned. "Only those with pure hearts can see us and find this place."

As they were leaving, Heeseung said, "Thank you so much for everything."

Come on, Sunoo. Refusing to let Sunoo go, Jay pulled him, bringing him to tears once more.

No way can we abandon you! No! As they depart the location, he sobs.

Yien's little flower has grown into a beautiful young man. Bora gasped as tears flowed from her eyes.

Yes, exactly, and he is starting to become like his father. Kind, powerful, and good-willed, Dasom spoke.