003

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

"Alright, you're all done," Remedy said, taking the last blood sample. Finally, no more needles. "So far the basics I had run came back good except for the obvious I knew would be wrong with you. You really need to start eating more protein, you've gained some muscles this past week but it's nowhere near enough. I wanna say if you keep up with your diet and do some slow muscle training you'll be ready to go out in the field by the end of september."

"Can we do a psych eval on her?" Midas asked, I looked at him confused and annoyed on why he would want to do that when he already got my diagnoses from the facility.

"One thing at a time sir, I think her mental health is fine right now, I don't think we need to worry about that for some time. For now get her to socialize with the others. Having her isolated will only have a negative impact on her." Remedy said, "Have a good rest of your day sweetie" She said to me, leaving the room but Midas followed her out so I couldn't hear them speaking.

I could see them saying something from the little door window.

"She had this outburst 3 days ago, out of nowhere and I think it's more than just her being a little bipolar. She needs help, she's struggling. She might seem fine right now but when she gets home she locks herself in her room, she starts throwing and breaking things. I caught her cutting herself" He said to Remedy.

"Did she give you a reason?"

"She thought I hated her even when all I have done is give her whatever she wants. She can't handle little changes of tone. She shows no emotion, I haven't ever seen her smile.".

"Classic signs of borderline personality disorder. It would explain a lot of the mood swings and her erratic behavior"

"What can we do to help her?" Midas asked.

"Be there for her. There isn't a medication that would help her, all you can do is be understanding and reassure her. She has a lot of past trauma that is unresolved. I think its best if she maybe sees a therapist. I have other patients, if you want me to do an evaluation you'll have to set up a real appointment." Remedy said walking away.

Midas came back into the room to get me. "I'm gonna have you try some shooting at the range today"

"Really? You think I'm ready for that?"

Midas and I stood in the empty range, he cleared it for the day just for me. I stood with the gun in my hands, earmuffs around my neck as Midas gave me instructions. "It's simple, trust me" He said, putting my earmuffs over my ears for me.