004

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Another week had gone by and I was getting better, I was getting stronger. I stood in the arena with Midas, he wanted to train me in proper combat rather than street fighting. "When I hit you it's gonna hurt" I said to him.

Instead of black gloves he had black wraps around his hands, he wore basketball shorts and a t- shirt. "You can't do that much damage with your bare hands" He said sure of himself.

My fighting skills are hand to hand combat but I have this ability which is what kills, as long as I don't use that he'll be fine. He swung at me as I wasn't paying attention but I was quick to take a step back almost how he was quick to sweep his leg under my feet and cause me to fall flat on my ass.

He put his hand out for me to help me up but I ignored it and helped myself, "Not fair"

"Life isn't fair,'' he replied.

He took off his shirt and turned to throw it outside of the ring, I stared at him, up and down looking at all his tattoos. He was pretty fit, definitely has a sleeper build under all those clothes. I looked back up to him before he could catch me staring.

"Your opponent isn't going to tell you when they're going to start a fight so don't ever lose your focus." He said getting into a stance to come at me again.

He swung at me and missed again, I grabbed onto his arm and tried to pull him with me but he again swept me from under my feet. "MIDAS!" I shouted in annoyance like a little kid.

He once again offered me a hand but I refused, he is actually getting on my nerves right now. "Try again" He said, getting back into our positions.

This time I went to swing on him and I missed, he tripped me again but this time he grabbed me by my hips, flipped me upside down and then dropped me on my back. My face was red with anger, he put out a hand for me to take.

I grabbed his hand this time and as he helped me up I pulled him down and got on top of him, straddling him. The two of us out of breath as I stayed on top of him with my fist in the air.

"You were asking for it" I said to him in the men's locker room.

"The point was for you to use your feet and actually move your entire body, but this was fine too I guess" He said as he cleaned the blood off his mouth with a wet towel. "You do hit hard and you have really bony hands so it stings just a little more than it would"

I felt bad, not really but just a little. Ruining the pretty boy's perfect face but he kept testing my patients over and over again. He turned from the sink to look at me, "What?" He asked me, catching me staring at him.

"Huh? Nothing, just thinking"

He smirked, "Thinking about how good I look right now" He said flexing.